£5 - and I was very grateful.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas Tips
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Yeeeeeha - got my first one
£5 - and I was very grateful.
£5 - and I was very grateful.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
johnnyp
- Posts: 5239
- Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: SE ENGLAND
-
Pete c
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 09 Jun 2007, 17:17
- Gender: Male
-
Regal
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 03 Nov 2007, 13:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: Yorkshire
-
ray of sunshine
- Posts: 117
- Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 22:45
going higher and higher
grand total of £114 so far.Had a big bottle of vodka as well.
Anyone tell me what i can mix with vodka as it gives me a bad head when i mix it with lemonade
hope everyone had a quiet xmas and dont spend all the money in the sales

Anyone tell me what i can mix with vodka as it gives me a bad head when i mix it with lemonade
hope everyone had a quiet xmas and dont spend all the money in the sales
see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: going higher and higher
Tonic, soda, coke, orange juice - those I know about, but you could try other mixers like ginger ale or lime or cranberry juice....let me know how you get on with your very merry Christmasray of sunshine wrote:grand total of £114 so far.Had a big bottle of vodka as well.
Anyone tell me what i can mix with vodka as it gives me a bad head when i mix it with lemonade![]()
![]()
![]()
hope everyone had a quiet xmas and dont spend all the money in the sales![]()
![]()
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: going higher and higher
Mix in some toffee flavoured ice-cream sauceray of sunshine wrote:grand total of £114 so far.Had a big bottle of vodka as well.
Anyone tell me what i can mix with vodka as it gives me a bad head when i mix it with lemonade![]()
![]()
![]()
hope everyone had a quiet xmas and dont spend all the money in the sales![]()
![]()
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Or tomato juice and a splash of sherry or worcester sauce for a Bloody Mary.

I don't get any tips as I'm back in the Mail Centre. Got about £30 and a couple of bottles of wine last year when I was on van collections, from the smaller firms, never got anything from the big City of London financial, banking and law firms that give their staff huge bonuses.
I don't get any tips as I'm back in the Mail Centre. Got about £30 and a couple of bottles of wine last year when I was on van collections, from the smaller firms, never got anything from the big City of London financial, banking and law firms that give their staff huge bonuses.
-
bigsharkboy
- Posts: 681
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 22:33
- Location: north devon
-
gixxer
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 19:18
-
ray of sunshine
- Posts: 117
- Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 22:45
need a truck on xmas eve...........
Had another fiver yesterday.
Saw some customers in morrisons yesterday, i was just loading 2 bottles of tia maria, when they asked if i was working xmas eve.
I said yes, and pointed to the big bottle of tia maria and said my customers bought that for me.
So better hire out a trolly for tomorrow.
either for mail or pressies

Saw some customers in morrisons yesterday, i was just loading 2 bottles of tia maria, when they asked if i was working xmas eve.
I said yes, and pointed to the big bottle of tia maria and said my customers bought that for me.
So better hire out a trolly for tomorrow.
either for mail or pressies
see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
-
Tall Guy
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 14 Jun 2007, 19:23
Re: going higher and higher
red bull, yay!!ray of sunshine wrote:grand total of £114 so far.Had a big bottle of vodka as well.
Anyone tell me what i can mix with vodka as it gives me a bad head when i mix it with lemonade![]()
![]()
![]()
hope everyone had a quiet xmas and dont spend all the money in the sales![]()
![]()
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: going higher and higher
I s'pose that depends if you want to be more p*ssed & to get there quicker.....oh hang on, it's crimbo, never mind, forget what I saidTall Guy wrote:red bull, yay!!ray of sunshine wrote:grand total of £114 so far.Had a big bottle of vodka as well.
Anyone tell me what i can mix with vodka as it gives me a bad head when i mix it with lemonade![]()
![]()
![]()
hope everyone had a quiet xmas and dont spend all the money in the sales![]()
![]()
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!