No doubt there is now a "Director of Workplace" who has put a big tick in the box for employee engagement. Another way that RM can make it look like they give a s**t while not actually giving a s**t.
Exactly FB You just couldn't make this crap up. Waiting for all those, "I'd willing sell my Wife & Kids to help Royal Mail Out ..." type quotes.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
I have signed up. It looks like it is already available, I had no trouble signing up. It looks to me like this service has already been used in the past by managers. Lots of posts from managers that are up to 12 months old.
I've signed up, but I definitely won't be posting anything. More interesting just to have a look at who is trying to point score this week.
I have posted on here quite a bit.
I've experienced both sides of it
1. Had a small problem my mail centre has been trying to resolve for months - I posted a message and it was picked up by the CEO and the problem was solved within a few days.
2. Somebody created a thread asking about average pay for holidays - my posts to this thread were deleted without reason.
It does give a platform to ask for help about problems - with fewer experienced competent managers in various depts (after VR) then this might help
2. Somebody created a thread asking about average pay for holidays - my posts to this thread were deleted without reason.
The whole thread deleted or just your post in the thread?
What did you say IF it was just your posts deleted?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
my s/o works for a small business and does the social media for it. she's exhausted mentally and physically all the time because she can never switch off.
if i couldn't walk out of the office door after my round and forget about it I wouldn't be able to show up the next morning.
social media is hugely toxic in of itself but to now combine your job with it makes it a million times worse.
Our manager was trying give this “Workplace Facebook” a push today, telling us how good it was, seems uptake in our office has been very poor, most probably had their arses kicked
Likewise. Anyone signing up to this is basically enabling RM to pimp you(r data) out to Facebook. I think I've been F'ed enough in this job, thank you.
We've invented a thing where you can actually lose your job at home while you're sitting on the toilet...
It's f***ing genius.
Totally agree WG .... amazing the ammount of people you see on the shop floor who when their phone goes "PING" immediately dash to the loo! Smart Phones for Dumb People
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Had a letter about this the other day with log in details and instructions etc.
I love how they mention that some people may not want to join due to them wanting a work/life balance but that you can set what notifications you receive. The better way to have a work/life balance is to leave work at work when you go home from work - logging into it when you get home kills any balance.
I can see no reason why anyone would want to sign up for this, all you are effectively doing is working for free by having propaganda thrown at you in your own time!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.