All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
johnnypick wrote:A customer gave me a bottle of Wine today Looks very nice,from France,12% vol.Will have that with our Christmas Dinner Cheers
Thats pretty good - as they say its the thought that counts but I hate french white wine it always tastes like vinegar to me.
Use it on your chips then.
Not a bad idea thanks LL
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
im up tp £50 and a case of beer, also i have got 4 presents which are wrapped up so ive put them under my tree ready for xmas day, but the beer will be opened on saturday
mmc wrote:Up to £200 so far. only got one day left: as its my long weekend!!!!
Does anyone think the dispute has affected your relationship with your punters
On my round they are a few ex-miners and they all came out and congratulated me on the days back after the strikes. Once even came down to the picket line to show solidarity.
On other customers, well as its a working class area most were in support, or said they were when I explained our position, the few that did not were more worried about their Giros.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Postby smokerjim »
Quite a few of my customers have doubled up on the tips they gave me last year ( I was on there after starting in Sevenoaks from October - it had been a training walk ), which is nice - I doubt the IA has affected it too much....even when it was a pain waiting for something to turn up, they tended to be sympathetic to our cause.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!