So £21500 and your body is knackered !!! Not a lot considering what you have given to the company.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I'll heath retirement
-
derekm
- Posts: 340
- Joined: 16 Dec 2010, 22:17
- Gender: Male
Re: I'll heath retirement
-
grandypants
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 29 Dec 2015, 21:34
- Gender: Male
Re: I'll heath retirement
Best thing I ever did

-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: I'll heath retirement
You hide it so well my friend,yes am sure it’s the right way to go for those that are struggling,and would say it’s those that have been in a while and getting on a bit,
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
Mozalini
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 07 Jan 2010, 20:55
- Gender: Male
Re: I'll heath retirement
So 21k is the figure for ihr, can you take part of the pension too? I've been paying in for 32 years and I'm 50 next week.
-
Biker Mouse
- Posts: 543
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:37
- Gender: Male