citypostie wrote: ↑02 Feb 2021, 20:29What office are you at? I want a transfer. As a full timer I do on average 2.5 to 3 hours in the office so based on your timings I'd only be out delivering for 1.5 to 2 hours ! I'll have some of that please. There must be offices stuck in a time warp reading some of the stuff people put on here. Also in my office it's the part timers who have it easiest and it's starting to wind the full timers up, it's so different In offices it's unbelievable really. If this agreement is voted in the gap between the have and have nots offices will get wider seen as everything in it hinges on local agreements and how good a rep you've gotandyman606 wrote: ↑02 Feb 2021, 20:15Imagine an agreement where we get paid at least our hourly rate for doing overtime that would be nice or god forbid a bit more.....quids in then.
At our office all the full timers work 4-5 hours each day sometimes less on easy duties for 7:5 hours a day and all the part timers work 5-5:5 hours a day on hard duties for 5 hours pay this is starting to annoy the people's I feel a guillotine may be brought out soon......or maybe the mighty agreement will sort this crap out don't hold your breath
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Back Pay
-
DaintyDiva
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 02 Feb 2021, 16:44
- Gender: Female
Re: Back Pay we haven't even got a union rep at our office & since our old area rep left the business we barely get a visit from his replacement so God knows what's going to happen at our office
-
andyman606
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 04 Feb 2018, 18:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Back Pay we haven't even got a union rep at our office & since our old area rep left the business we barely get a visit from his replacement so God knows what's going to happen at our office
we should do swapsies it seems greener over your side or not.....even better the firm's drivers are now doing 2:5 hours a day at ours beat that 5 hours pay for nothing but let's get the 25 hr staff to absorb........ absolutely crackers.DaintyDiva wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 10:03
citypostie wrote: ↑02 Feb 2021, 20:29What office are you at? I want a transfer. As a full timer I do on average 2.5 to 3 hours in the office so based on your timings I'd only be out delivering for 1.5 to 2 hours ! I'll have some of that please. There must be offices stuck in a time warp reading some of the stuff people put on here. Also in my office it's the part timers who have it easiest and it's starting to wind the full timers up, it's so different In offices it's unbelievable really. If this agreement is voted in the gap between the have and have nots offices will get wider seen as everything in it hinges on local agreements and how good a rep you've gotandyman606 wrote: ↑02 Feb 2021, 20:15Imagine an agreement where we get paid at least our hourly rate for doing overtime that would be nice or god forbid a bit more.....quids in then.
At our office all the full timers work 4-5 hours each day sometimes less on easy duties for 7:5 hours a day and all the part timers work 5-5:5 hours a day on hard duties for 5 hours pay this is starting to annoy the people's I feel a guillotine may be brought out soon......or maybe the mighty agreement will sort this crap out don't hold your breath
Gonna be some penthouse to the pavement moves when the clocking in/out comes in...gonna be very amusing!
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Back Pay we haven't even got a union rep at our office & since our old area rep left the business we barely get a visit from his replacement so God knows what's going to happen at our office
How can anybody be finishing 5 hours early , I think you are exaggeratingandyman606 wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 14:52we should do swapsies it seems greener over your side or not.....even better the firm's drivers are now doing 2:5 hours a day at ours beat that 5 hours pay for nothing but let's get the 25 hr staff to absorb........ absolutely crackers.DaintyDiva wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 10:03
citypostie wrote: ↑02 Feb 2021, 20:29What office are you at? I want a transfer. As a full timer I do on average 2.5 to 3 hours in the office so based on your timings I'd only be out delivering for 1.5 to 2 hours ! I'll have some of that please. There must be offices stuck in a time warp reading some of the stuff people put on here. Also in my office it's the part timers who have it easiest and it's starting to wind the full timers up, it's so different In offices it's unbelievable really. If this agreement is voted in the gap between the have and have nots offices will get wider seen as everything in it hinges on local agreements and how good a rep you've gotandyman606 wrote: ↑02 Feb 2021, 20:15Imagine an agreement where we get paid at least our hourly rate for doing overtime that would be nice or god forbid a bit more.....quids in then.
At our office all the full timers work 4-5 hours each day sometimes less on easy duties for 7:5 hours a day and all the part timers work 5-5:5 hours a day on hard duties for 5 hours pay this is starting to annoy the people's I feel a guillotine may be brought out soon......or maybe the mighty agreement will sort this crap out don't hold your breath
Gonna be some penthouse to the pavement moves when the clocking in/out comes in...gonna be very amusing!![]()
-
andyman606
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 04 Feb 2018, 18:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Back Pay we haven't even got a union rep at our office & since our old area rep left the business we barely get a visit from his replacement so God knows what's going to happen at our office
Okay maybe 4 hrs early as they are now given some absorption/extra work to do because people complained a bit......still good innit....P13 wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 15:11How can anybody be finishing 5 hours early , I think you are exaggeratingandyman606 wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 14:52we should do swapsies it seems greener over your side or not.....even better the firm's drivers are now doing 2:5 hours a day at ours beat that 5 hours pay for nothing but let's get the 25 hr staff to absorb........ absolutely crackers.DaintyDiva wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 10:03
citypostie wrote: ↑02 Feb 2021, 20:29What office are you at? I want a transfer. As a full timer I do on average 2.5 to 3 hours in the office so based on your timings I'd only be out delivering for 1.5 to 2 hours ! I'll have some of that please. There must be offices stuck in a time warp reading some of the stuff people put on here. Also in my office it's the part timers who have it easiest and it's starting to wind the full timers up, it's so different In offices it's unbelievable really. If this agreement is voted in the gap between the have and have nots offices will get wider seen as everything in it hinges on local agreements and how good a rep you've gotandyman606 wrote: ↑02 Feb 2021, 20:15Imagine an agreement where we get paid at least our hourly rate for doing overtime that would be nice or god forbid a bit more.....quids in then.
At our office all the full timers work 4-5 hours each day sometimes less on easy duties for 7:5 hours a day and all the part timers work 5-5:5 hours a day on hard duties for 5 hours pay this is starting to annoy the people's I feel a guillotine may be brought out soon......or maybe the mighty agreement will sort this crap out don't hold your breath
Gonna be some penthouse to the pavement moves when the clocking in/out comes in...gonna be very amusing!![]()
Keep it tight with your main man old domy bastard be back in your manor by 11...4real.