ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
TRANSFER
-
poolcued
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 02 Oct 2016, 17:06
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
Once you have the Royal Mail Group page, enter your pay number under username and your National Insurance number under password in the following format, without spaces ie. NN112233n (first two letters upper case, last letter lower case). You should then be prompted to reset your password.
-
FFeeMAN
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
I did try every possibility..poolcued wrote:Once you have the Royal Mail Group page, enter your pay number under username and your National Insurance number under password in the following format, without spaces ie. NN112233n (first two letters upper case, last letter lower case). You should then be prompted to reset your password.
There is an option reset password but it just doesn't work either. It says that e-mail has been sent but i haven't receive any e-mail. Seems to be like that for a while now.
-
tschenstochauer
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 19 Dec 2009, 14:57
- Gender: Male
Re: TRANSFER
I try to put my pay number followed by national insurance in the following format XX123456x and it does not let me log in. Why?
-
markarronsmith
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 20 Mar 2020, 12:39
- Gender: Male
Re: TRANSFER
Hi!
I have requested a transfer to my local office in my town and I think I have been accepted by the manager.
He spoke to the manager in my current office about it and told me I have to wait 6/8 weeks for them to do a recruitment campaign then he said in free to go so I’m guessing that means Iv got a transfer?
does anyone know If ill get a new contract for my new office?
Cheers
I have requested a transfer to my local office in my town and I think I have been accepted by the manager.
He spoke to the manager in my current office about it and told me I have to wait 6/8 weeks for them to do a recruitment campaign then he said in free to go so I’m guessing that means Iv got a transfer?
does anyone know If ill get a new contract for my new office?
Cheers
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: TRANSFER
Probably. Unless nothing except the office has changed.markarronsmith wrote: ↑31 Jan 2021, 10:40Hi!
I have requested a transfer to my local office in my town and I think I have been accepted by the manager.
He spoke to the manager in my current office about it and told me I have to wait 6/8 weeks for them to do a recruitment campaign then he said in free to go so I’m guessing that means Iv got a transfer?
does anyone know If ill get a new contract for my new office?
Cheers![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Bobbyh
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 24 Oct 2016, 22:25
- Gender: Male
Re: TRANSFER
Can someone send me the latest link to success factors. The old link no longer works. Thanks.