Go back and read my posts and see how angry I am at royal mail for not doing better to keep us and our families safe.
But you're not prepared to try to keep us and our families safe by wearing a mask and you're calling people stupid even though they have a better understanding of the science than you do?
It's a strange position to try to defend to be honest.
Again. One person wears a mask and the ten people around them doesn't. They don't because royal mail don't bother enforcing it. Should the person wearing a mask be content and think they're helping to keep people safe, or will they feel defeated looking at the other ten who refuse. More than that, people gathering without social distancing 2 metres. More than that, no surfaces being wiped down. More than that, people in the office van sharing despite union advising not to. More than that, two people sorting the same frame. I could go on and on. If the virus is in the office, and all the above is happening, you could wear ten masks and you wouldn't be safe
Your office by the sound of your comments is a primary 1 classroom no-one able to make a decision by themselves just hoping rm or cwu will come to there rescue
I don’t think RM or CWU will be coming to the rescue, i’d recommend the HSE, there’s an online form on their website that can be submitted anonymously where you can report breaches of Covid 19 safe working practices.
A question for people who do not wears masks at work, do you wear a mask when you enter a shop,supermarket, bank etc, if so why is it more important to protect people you don't or maybe not know than your own colleagues?
A question for people who do not wears masks at work, do you wear a mask when you enter a shop,supermarket, bank etc, if so why is it more important to protect people you don't or maybe not know than your own colleagues?
I was in Sainsbury’s 3 days ago, about 40% of people not wearing any mask at all. I asked one of the staff who seemed on the Managerial ladder why no enforcement and the reply was “it’s not our job to enforce, it’s the police’s “
A question for people who do not wears masks at work, do you wear a mask when you enter a shop,supermarket, bank etc, if so why is it more important to protect people you don't or maybe not know than your own colleagues?
I was in Sainsbury’s 3 days ago, about 40% of people not wearing any mask at all. I asked one of the staff who seemed on the Managerial ladder why no enforcement and the reply was “it’s not our job to enforce, it’s the police’s “
Can't believe 40% for one minute in a supermarket, even so if things carry on as they are we will carry on having lockdowns for another 12 months or until everyone has a family member that has died.
A question for people who do not wears masks at work, do you wear a mask when you enter a shop,supermarket, bank etc, if so why is it more important to protect people you don't or maybe not know than your own colleagues?
I was in Sainsbury’s 3 days ago, about 40% of people not wearing any mask at all. I asked one of the staff who seemed on the Managerial ladder why no enforcement and the reply was “it’s not our job to enforce, it’s the police’s “
Can't believe 40% for one minute in a supermarket, even so if things carry on as they are we will carry on having lockdowns for another 12 months or until everyone has a family member that has died.
I can assure you it was 40%, even on buses it’s quite high. Depending on where you live in UK . Police own figures for first 3 months of mandatory mask wearing show they only fined 1 person in a area of 1 million people.
All people who say they are exempt from wearing a mask; if they end up in hospital should then tell the nurses " sorry but I'm exempt from wearing an oxygen mask" .