The one you registered with after you installed the app. It says sign in or register.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Payslips online
-
thedonkey
- Posts: 141
- Joined: 28 Nov 2016, 13:57
- Gender: Male
-
dolph999
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 29 Dec 2013, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Ah ok, cheers just fine it 
-
jbond
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 27 Dec 2020, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
has anyone used this recently? https://flpnwc-tiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu ... Shell-home
First time I am trying to sign up and look at payslips but not having any luck.
Any ideas?
First time I am trying to sign up and look at payslips but not having any luck.
Any ideas?
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6700
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Yes, I have. It's basically the same as the phone app but on your computer instead.jbond wrote: ↑27 Dec 2020, 12:06has anyone used this recently? https://flpnwc-tiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu ... Shell-home
First time I am trying to sign up and look at payslips but not having any luck.
Any ideas?
The login process is a bit strange as I had to log out and then in again before I could actually see my payslips, etc(same as the app).
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
postman2014
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 00:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Click register and make use your email and set a password.... verify email address in your emails. Ignore all that 2 factor security nonsense. Use your new email and password to log in. It will ask you for your ni number and paynumber to link the account to yourself .jbond wrote: ↑27 Dec 2020, 12:06has anyone used this recently? https://flpnwc-tiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu ... Shell-home
First time I am trying to sign up and look at payslips but not having any luck.
Any ideas?
-
ArthurPewty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 21 Dec 2016, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
I'm guessing that's because your gaffer (and mine) haven't put the information on the system rather than anything to do with the app. We can now wave our phones at them and ask them why they haven't done it right!
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Still not working.
Still got the user name error
Still got the user name error
Only dead fish follow the current
-
Biker Mouse
- Posts: 543
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
And me, both on android and iPad. Tried everything, uninstalling, reinstalling, clear cache etc. No luck. And I’ve had my verification email from RM.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Perhaps it's best to wait until the full release in early 2021?
People App Project
Or contact the development team using the email address in the messages below.
People App Project
Or contact the development team using the email address in the messages below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
david3595
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 07:40
Re: Payslips online
Worked first time for me on Android. I can see payslips, also any annual leave booked up to end March 2022. 
-
hawkeye622
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 03 Jul 2019, 21:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
This weeks payslip on the app already 
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Mine is working fine on my Ipad
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Yeah, I see mine there now. Nice and early.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.