ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
We are customers too
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: We are customers too
Yesterday I received a packet from USA ordered last week. Its hit and miss and a bit of a lottery.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
yubin282
- Posts: 994
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 19:18
- Gender: Male
Re: We are customers too
I delivered 3 editions of the radio times today to the same house... this weeks edition, last weeks and presumably the week before that.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: We are customers too
Uploaded yesterday:
Why do I get the impression that people care more about their Christmas presents than the health and wellbeing of posties in the Age of Corona?
Why do I get the impression that people care more about their Christmas presents than the health and wellbeing of posties in the Age of Corona?
-
Grumpyoldmailman
- Posts: 810
- Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 22:29
- Gender: Male
Re: We are customers too
The DOM came round today and told us all that according to a briefing they have had that there are a million items “stuck” in the system and we are really in the s**t as it’s just being added to daily. He wants to put Sunday duty’s on, mail and all
. I always thought delivering mail wasn’t allowed on sundays and you could only clear parcels, I think he had 2 takers.
-
blacov
- Posts: 397
- Joined: 12 May 2019, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: We are customers too
PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑11 Dec 2020, 17:19Uploaded yesterday:
Why do I get the impression that people care more about their Christmas presents than the health and wellbeing of posties in the Age of Corona?![]()
Because this is exactly that. People are very selfish. All they care about are their parcels. They think it has to be delivered ideally in an hour or two from clicking on the website. They don't care one bit. We and other couriers are barely coping and they can't be bothered to even open the door and then complain they were home and the pile of parcels instead of going down remains the same. Most of returned items will go out in a day or two as redelivery.
-
sorefeet17
- Posts: 299
- Joined: 11 May 2015, 17:10
- Gender: Male
Re: We are customers too
PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑11 Dec 2020, 17:19Uploaded yesterday:
lol I would be embarrassed to upload this to YouTube, not going to win any Journalism Awards is it! And Christmas is still 2 weeks away.
-
sindba
- Posts: 1456
- Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: We are customers too
On the other hand, I sent a packet to the other end of the country second class on Monday and it got there yesterday. Speedy stuff.
It's obviously patchy and hit n miss in different areas.
It's obviously patchy and hit n miss in different areas.
-
postieblueshirt
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
- Gender: Male
Re: We are customers too
sorefeet17 wrote: ↑11 Dec 2020, 18:00absolute twat...the guy that made the video i mean lolPostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑11 Dec 2020, 17:19Uploaded yesterday:
lol I would be embarrassed to upload this to YouTube, not going to win any Journalism Awards is it! And Christmas is still 2 weeks away.
-
amco37
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 27 Mar 2013, 11:40
- Gender: Female
Re: We are customers too
Meanwhile, my item (an A3 personalised calendar) is STILL at Yorkshire DC where it has been since 7th December. The customer sent it Tracked 48.
I've emailed the CUSTOMER and suggested they complain
There's no point in sending items first-class or tracked anymore. Royal mail is misselling.
I've emailed the CUSTOMER and suggested they complain
There's no point in sending items first-class or tracked anymore. Royal mail is misselling.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: We are customers too
Well documentary video of the year or not people are dying of this virus even if it is a mild flu of a cold virus strain and people are required by law not to spread the virus so staff have to self isolate BY LAW. Sorry his kids presents have not arrived as of yet but still two weeks for his kid's to get their presents this is not the end of the world. Had the virus had a 99% kill ratio instead of survival rate it would be even more disastrous for humanity but for some it may come as a blessing in disguise!