There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.
Why are you coping postman's reply?
Because they joined yesterday and it's their 1s post - troll.......
In answer to the question - I would imagine RM and/or HMRC might be interested if you were to sell them on ebay - potentially traceable for
a start - you'd be better off donating them to your family and friends or to a charity, no doubt some people manage to ebay them:
See if you can get some of the others to do similar
If I didn't have a connection with the animal sanctuary I'd probably give mine to a hospice that I used to deliver to. I've done it since I started at RM, I keep 10 or 15 for myself and usually have a few left by the following Christmas!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.
Why are you coping postman's reply?
Because they joined yesterday and it's their 1s post - troll.......
In answer to the question - I would imagine RM and/or HMRC might be interested if you were to sell them on ebay - potentially traceable for
a start - you'd be better off donating them to your family and friends or to a charity, no doubt some people manage to ebay them:
I think the issue is with unfranked stamps - as far as i know (correct me if i am wrong) - it is perfectly legal to sell new stamps through ebay or any other seller
There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.
Why are you coping postman's reply?
Because they joined yesterday and it's their 1s post - troll.......
In answer to the question - I would imagine RM and/or HMRC might be interested if you were to sell them on ebay - potentially traceable for
a start - you'd be better off donating them to your family and friends or to a charity, no doubt some people manage to ebay them:
I think the issue is with unfranked stamps - as far as i know (correct me if i am wrong) - it is perfectly legal to sell new stamps through ebay or any other seller
It's not the selling of stamps on ebay as such, it's that you've got them as a 'free' benefit from Royal Mail and are then selling them for a 'profit',
possible tax implications in theory, but HMRC would really have to be bored to chase it up.....wouldn't they??
There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.
Why are you coping postman's reply?
Because they joined yesterday and it's their 1s post - troll.......
In answer to the question - I would imagine RM and/or HMRC might be interested if you were to sell them on ebay - potentially traceable for
a start - you'd be better off donating them to your family and friends or to a charity, no doubt some people manage to ebay them:
I think the issue is with unfranked stamps - as far as i know (correct me if i am wrong) - it is perfectly legal to sell new stamps through ebay or any other seller
It's not the selling of stamps on ebay as such, it's that you've got them as a 'free' benefit from Royal Mail and are then selling them for a 'profit',
possible tax implications in theory, but HMRC would really have to be bored to chase it up.....wouldn't they??
Could mention people who would pay for all the stamps in a life time for the whole of us who did not pay tax and were given tax exemptions!