If all the duties are a minimum of 6 Hrs then surely you should have at least a 30 Hr ContractTheoF95 wrote:I’m a SPDO Rural reserve on a 25:00 contract. If I turn up at my home office at 7:00am to be told I’m needed at another office. I will drive from office A to office B and claim that as Travel O.T could be :30 to 1:00 PLUS mileage paid at 0.45p per mile.Bahia Feliz wrote:If you're start time is say 6am and you sign in then get sent to another office you can't claim OT can you?TheoF95 wrote:You don’t get paid traveling time to drive to your home office. As soon as you reach your home office you can then claim OT if you have to travel to another office.
So if your home office is your local office. You can claim the travel time from that point. Hope that makes sense.
Then I ask which duty i will cover. In rurals we have PT and FT so 6:00/7:36 rounds. We all prep our own walks.
I will throw in my walk and deliver it and claim the duty O.T and my start time would be the time I arrived at office B. So I’ll claim either 1:00 or 2:36 plus the travel time. If I go over I’ll claim that aswell. Always paid no issues.
So start your contracted hours when you reach office B and claim the time spent messing around and traveling before then.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Travelling time
-
wallan
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 09 Apr 2012, 08:12
- Gender: Male
Travelling time
-
TheoF95
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 20 Jan 2019, 10:07
- Gender: Male
Travelling time
Nope. PT duties is 6;00. FT 7:36.
25:00 is supposed to be delivery only but in rurals all reserves on 5:00 a day contracts thrown their own walks in so we claim the full duty even if we finish under time.
If I cover PT I claim 1:00. FT 2:36...
25:00 is supposed to be delivery only but in rurals all reserves on 5:00 a day contracts thrown their own walks in so we claim the full duty even if we finish under time.
If I cover PT I claim 1:00. FT 2:36...