ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
-
dohnut
- Posts: 658
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Asda have loads, but you will have to pay £8.00.
-
Zicomurphy
- Posts: 579
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 06:40
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
None available when I tried to book online at Lloyd’s about 2 weeks ago just an option to enter Email address to be informed when appointments became available. Got Email yesterday saying they are now taking bookings for 26th November till 5th December so quickly booked two appointments on the 30th for me and my wife.
-
ripio
- Posts: 233
- Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Flu vaccine doesn't protect you against common cold viruses.claretandblue wrote:Had mine on the 1st, had it last year, haven't had as much as a sniffle all year apart from having a bad cold for the last 2 weeks when last years would have worn off.
Hope you self isolated and had a covid test for whatever you've had over the past two weeks?
-
CHUCKYPIG
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 07 Apr 2020, 21:01
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
I got an email saying the following "You can now book your flu vaccination. Appointments are available from 26th November - 4th December. Simply click the link below to choose a LloydsPharmacy location, time and date."
Then I click on the link and there is no option to select flu vaccination, only things like stop smoking service, blood pressure check etc.
Stupid thing doesn't work.
Can we just walk into a pharmacy with our voucher and get it that way?
Then I click on the link and there is no option to select flu vaccination, only things like stop smoking service, blood pressure check etc.
Stupid thing doesn't work.
Can we just walk into a pharmacy with our voucher and get it that way?
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Just to be on the safe side I rang up after I had booked online due to an assistant telling me they were low on flu jabs and had no appointments until late November.
"Oh fine just come in tomorrow afternoon and we'll fit you in"
I was a brave boy and didn't cry. Didn't get a lollipop though.
"Oh fine just come in tomorrow afternoon and we'll fit you in"
I was a brave boy and didn't cry. Didn't get a lollipop though.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Kodal
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 13 Aug 2017, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
After booking the first available slot.Monday 30th Nov
I had a reminder e-mail sunday.
And a cancelled e-mail monday.
So not being available to book first couple of weeks
Then a six weeks wait cancelled
Now i have to re-book
And its not available
KEY WORKERS
My Arsenal
I had a reminder e-mail sunday.
And a cancelled e-mail monday.
So not being available to book first couple of weeks
Then a six weeks wait cancelled
Now i have to re-book
And its not available
KEY WORKERS
My Arsenal