Just Refuse It and RTS .... it's only propaganda, especially the letters page..... "I would willingly sell my wife & children to help out my wonderful Manager"!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MRM.WTF.COM : Colleague newspaper (Courier) named best in the industry
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
MRM.WTF.COM : Colleague newspaper (Courier) named best in the industry
Chosen by MRM.WTF.COM........ well we all know what WTF means .... and that was my thought exactly! 
Just Refuse It and RTS .... it's only propaganda, especially the letters page..... "I would willingly sell my wife & children to help out my wonderful Manager"!
Just Refuse It and RTS .... it's only propaganda, especially the letters page..... "I would willingly sell my wife & children to help out my wonderful Manager"!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
wallop
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 251
- Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 07:34
- Gender: Male
MRM.WTF.COM : Colleague newspaper (Courier) named best in the industry
Services to recycling award.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
MRM.WTF.COM : Colleague newspaper (Courier) named best in the industry
I've been collecting the courier since 2016
What can I say, I have issues
What can I say, I have issues
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
MRM.WTF.COM : Colleague newspaper (Courier) named best in the industry
Fit for one thing only , wiping your backside on.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
MRM.WTF.COM : Colleague newspaper (Courier) named best in the industry
Very Goodpostslippete wrote:I've been collecting the courier since 2016
What can I say, I have issues
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
MRM.WTF.COM : Colleague newspaper (Courier) named best in the industry
All of these types of industry publications are just about disseminating bulls**t and propaganda.. so all this award is saying is that the courier is the best at disseminating buls**t and propaganda.
-
xPandabear1992x
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
- Gender: Male
MRM.WTF.COM : Colleague newspaper (Courier) named best in the industry
what i find hillarious is the bit at the back that offers £100 amazon voucher for the best photo reading the courier or some bollocks.
now that's the bit of bullshit that probably made Courier the best in the industry.
"Want to sell your soul to Jeff Bezos? Sell your soul to us and you'll get that chance!"
now that's the bit of bullshit that probably made Courier the best in the industry.
"Want to sell your soul to Jeff Bezos? Sell your soul to us and you'll get that chance!"