Route1 wrote:I heard from the workplace coach 1pm specials were going to become 4pm instead of the current 9pm. Also 9am specials will become 11am instead of the current 12pm.
Sorry for being pendantic but it starts on Tue 29th for posties. Mon 28th is the first day the service is available to buy meaning it will be Tuesdays specials. I'll crawl back & hid under my stone now.
I expect every manager in every office in the country will be informing all the posties
I work my hours and it does not matter what I'm actually delivering; or
RM is giving Amazon such a good deal that it can send pencils, pins or paper straws to customers by special delivery. Customers pay Amazon £7 a month or students get it free for 6 months and then pay £4 a month for the next year.These payments also cover other services such as videos, music etc as well as delivery. Maybe if the RM corporate/finance team did a better job we would have a pay deal by now.
We haven't been told about those new revised times by the DOM yet although we have a cover DOM this week and I didn't see him about today. Maybe it was his day off or something.......
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.