eastie wrote:All the time Muppets are using their own cars management aren't worried
Maybe the 'muppets' have kids to fetch and look after school and they dont want to be harassed into working afternoons so thats why they use their cars.
That's only in your office.
For the site admin to have not noticed that there is another thread on the subject of 1pm starts in other offices that i didnt post is actually
No, he is suggesting that you only have experience in your office and generalising one office to all isn't applicable.
Also its impossible to keep track of every single thread thats been active in the last few days so not sure why you see that as funny.
It's ok I was playing with him.
2year, I couldn't resist it mate.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Cedar_Room wrote:I honestly think the current way of working suits RM down to the ground. No more fines for walks failing or SD’s being delivered late. The fact there has been seemingly no move to head back to park & loop tells me that we won’t see it return this side of Christmas,if,at all
They try and give out double lapsing on Monday and Tuesday.But no van share means half of it left at the office.Then three days worth out on Wednesday if they are lucky which means cut offs.
eastie wrote:All the time Muppets are using their own cars management aren't worried
Maybe the 'muppets' have kids to fetch and look after school and they dont want to be harassed into working afternoons so thats why they use their cars.
That's only in your office.
For the site admin to have not noticed that there is another thread on the subject of 1pm starts in other offices that i didnt post is actually
No, he is suggesting that you only have experience in your office and generalising one office to all isn't applicable.
Also its impossible to keep track of every single thread thats been active in the last few days so not sure why you see that as funny.
It's ok I was playing with him.
2year, I couldn't resist it mate.
Cedar_Room wrote:I honestly think the current way of working suits RM down to the ground. No more fines for walks failing or SD’s being delivered late. The fact there has been seemingly no move to head back to park & loop tells me that we won’t see it return this side of Christmas,if,at all
They try and give out double lapsing on Monday and Tuesday.But no van share means half of it left at the office.Then three days worth out on Wednesday if they are lucky which means cut offs.
Obviously differs from office to office. We haven’t lapsed since April & with autumn pressure upon us & everyone in our office working to time,it ain’t coming back anytime soon
eastie wrote:All the time Muppets are using their own cars management aren't worried
Maybe the 'muppets' have kids to fetch and look after school and they dont want to be harassed into working afternoons so thats why they use their cars.
Well get your union rep onto it
People with childcare issues get mornings in our office
Still can’t see why people are still crying for van share back. It’s the worst part of the job, much rather work on my own that’s why I became a postie in the first place. No doubt I feel like I’ve done way more work than usual being the driver but I would rather that than be paired with somebody. Much more enjoyable job left to your own devices I think.
It's not coming back anytime soon because it suits Royal Mail to be failing loads of walks at the moment. They want shot of the USO and have the perfect excuse with COVID.
We go through the same subjects time and time again.
Yes you can do many things, but clearly the powers that be have decided that it isn't worth the risk currently. Our office us coping comfortably with staff using trolleys, their cars or afternoons. While we can work alone, I guess there's little point in changing. When the nights start drawing in will be the issue.
How can royal mail be happy with it my DO only 28 of 66 duties go out its in total chaos manager offering 9 hours for a day off lol to get things clear.. Why would you use a private vehicle my DO is short of vans imagine iff all the non drivers said I'm not using my own car.. Imagine if non drivers refused to get in a taxi.. The place is crumbling