They will use PDA times and INDOOR clocking in and out times, anyone caught not working their full hours for a period will get more to do.
Also anyone working overtime in the morning and then making time on the backend will not be paid their full overtime hours.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MRM.COM : We need to move quickly / Achieving change together / Universal Service / Our opportunity
-
Phantom
- Posts: 1234
- Joined: 27 Dec 2007, 18:17
- Gender: Female
- Location: New York
-
2yearpostie
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: 03 Mar 2020, 15:36
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : We need to move quickly / Achieving change together / Universal Service / Our opportunity
Source?Phantom wrote:They will use PDA times and INDOOR clocking in and out times, anyone caught not working their full hours for a period will get more to do.
Also anyone working overtime in the morning and then making time on the backend will not be paid their full overtime hours.
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1507
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : We need to move quickly / Achieving change together / Universal Service / Our opportunity
Agreed.yellowbelly wrote:Because that would mean management actually following a process which involves work, rather than writing it down on the back of a fag packet.clashcityrocker wrote:If there is a need to ask you in early every day, then why isn't your (or a more senior part timer who wants it) being offered an increase in their contracted hours?HTPostman wrote:
Makes it confusing day to day but fortunately I am asked in early each day and am happy to do so.
You know - in line with the national agreement?
And as you will know Clash, if it's done on OT and not contracted hours it means that (currently) those hours are not having to be paid as holiday pay
when the worker concerned is on holiday.
RM don’t exactly have a great recent track record of sticking to agreements do they?
Trust me, I’d love nothing more than a FT contract - you may recall in some of my earlier posts I suggested with holiday pay arrears owed probably now at the best part of a £50m I’d be willing to come to a ‘deal’ and exchange a good chunk of the current £2000 I’m owed in return for being made up to FT hours.
But in the meantime I’m not going to go on a 1 man crusade which will see me become a ‘target’ instead I’ll keep my head down and keep accepting the generous amount of OT I’m offered.
For the record there’s approx 25 PT workers ahead of me in the seniority championship table.
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526