ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My "friend" Stan

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
RICARD020191962
Posts: 100
Joined: 06 Sep 2019, 13:40
Gender: Male

My "friend" Stan

Post by RICARD020191962 »

Stan playing an absolute blinder this week. Bank Holiday Monday collection at time and a half or whatever it is, Tuesday van run to workshop for another 2 hours of lovely driving overtime then only postie in our Office who is enabled by his DOM to work his day off for another cushy 7.5 hours ot ! What a week this lads having, it's only Wednesday and he's banked more ot than everyone else in the office combined ! It's no wonder Royal mail is in the state it's in. I absolutely despair!
xPandabear1992x
Posts: 286
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
Gender: Male

My "friend" Stan

Post by xPandabear1992x »

The only way to Out-Brown-Nose a Bown-Nose is to a be an even Brown-er-Nose.

Not speaking from experience. IDC what I do on OT, I'll do it if I need to make the pennies drop.
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

My "friend" Stan

Post by Dindin »

Is this the Stan that has conveniently got himself and his mates a night shift in the DO. And he now works 18 hours a day getting £90 nda