Once got a complaint go in for not ringing doorbell. Manager investigated and the doorbell didn't fuc£ing workgreengiant wrote:I once got told off for ringing a doorbell too loudly!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Got told off for knocking a customers door today
-
Sugar
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 07:57
- Gender: Female
Got told off for knocking a customers door today
Last edited by Sugar on 07 Feb 2021, 11:31, edited 1 time in total.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2039
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: Got told off for knocking a customers door today
I have a few that take an age to answer the door, they always get a second good knock with PDA when I see them approaching the door, it always gets a reaction, usually ‘Alright, alright, alright’ 
-
Ali831
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Got told off for knocking a customers door today
I have an old guy that moans he didn't hear me or accuses me of not knocking at all and now he says I'm knocking too loudly. Can't win with him. He says his doorbell works but he must have it at the back of the house somewhere as I can't hear it ringing from the front door.
-
Tinoblade
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 13 Jan 2018, 19:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Got told off for knocking a customers door today
Had one the other day, could literally see them walking around in the bedroom upstairs. Was giving the door a rate gammer and nothing...... Set of twats. Then they'll complain that they were in and I didn't knock
-
Mailman300
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 09:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Got told off for knocking a customers door today
I sometimes ask them”was you in the west wing”
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Got told off for knocking a customers door today
Noticed a message on a customers door today 'baby sleeping, please don't knock or ring door'. Not quite sure how i could gain their attention if i had a parcel for them. Smoke signals?