ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Transfers as a part timer
-
Shandy123
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 09 Nov 2019, 11:36
- Gender: Male
Transfers as a part timer
I'm currently on a
Last edited by Shandy123 on 21 Jan 2021, 17:58, edited 1 time in total.
-
qwerty2
- Posts: 2115
- Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 00:42
- Gender: Male
Transfers as a part timer
30 hours is still classed as part time
-
Shandy123
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 09 Nov 2019, 11:36
- Gender: Male
Transfers as a part timer
So a transfer to a full time job is still 'against the rules'?qwerty2 wrote:30 hours is still classed as part time
I wanted an actual bit of union advice. I am a member
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16699
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Transfers as a part timer
Probably best to contact the union then.Shandy123 wrote: I wanted an actual bit of union advice. I am a member
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
wallan
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 09 Apr 2012, 08:12
- Gender: Male
Transfers as a part timer
Are both jobs The Same Grade ,has the Vacancy been advertised
-
Shandy123
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 09 Nov 2019, 11:36
- Gender: Male
Transfers as a part timer
No and nowallan wrote:Are both jobs The Same Grade ,has the Vacancy been advertised
-
Grumpyoldmailman
- Posts: 810
- Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 22:29
- Gender: Male
Transfers as a part timer
If nobody more senior than you wants it then the job should be yours, I think it will have to be advertised though. Find the reps number of the office you want to transfer to and get them on the case.
-
wallan
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 09 Apr 2012, 08:12
- Gender: Male
Transfers as a part timer
Possibly have to wait until the vacancy is advertisedShandy123 wrote:No and nowallan wrote:Are both jobs The Same Grade ,has the Vacancy been advertised