Saturday, as Mondays are a breeze right now, so it's essentially 3 days rest.
But Thursday is my other choice. Sure Wednesdays suck, but having an easy 2 days before and the next day off is nice. Then it leaves only 2 days till another day off :D
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?
-
WASD
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 375
- Joined: 03 Jul 2019, 12:15
- Gender: Male
-
biggiehud
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 07 Jun 2013, 18:52
- Gender: Male
Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?
Doesn’t matter which day all easy days I don’t use bags
They supply me a van to deliver parcels with I do my walking first just letters then drive round doing parcels easy I don’t work hard I work smart
They supply me a van to deliver parcels with I do my walking first just letters then drive round doing parcels easy I don’t work hard I work smart
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?
It's still working hard . I do the samebiggiehud wrote:Doesn’t matter which day all easy days I don’t use bags
They supply me a van to deliver parcels with I do my walking first just letters then drive round doing parcels easy I don’t work hard I work smart
-
biggiehud
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 07 Jun 2013, 18:52
- Gender: Male
Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?
It’s not working hard 2 hours prep chatting s**t drinking
Coffee 2 hours daily walking exercise 2 hours delivering parcel from van not hard work
Coffee 2 hours daily walking exercise 2 hours delivering parcel from van not hard work
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?
Bullbiggiehud wrote:It’s not working hard 2 hours prep chatting s**t drinking
Coffee 2 hours daily walking exercise 2 hours delivering parcel from van not hard work