They don't say this to me anymore, because the only surprised person was inevitably them when I rang them at 1 o' clock to confirm I was indeed bringing my predicted one or two loops back
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Management Bag Of Dirty Tricks
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Management Bag Of Dirty Tricks
"Take it all with you...you might just surprise yourself."
They don't say this to me anymore, because the only surprised person was inevitably them when I rang them at 1 o' clock to confirm I was indeed bringing my predicted one or two loops back
They don't say this to me anymore, because the only surprised person was inevitably them when I rang them at 1 o' clock to confirm I was indeed bringing my predicted one or two loops back
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Management Bag Of Dirty Tricks
what favors did you get beforehand?POSTMAN wrote:Had a row with a lino once an he said no favours for you anymore, I said no, I just want you to do your feckin job.
-
sindba
- Posts: 1456
- Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Management Bag Of Dirty Tricks
Not answering the phone. For anything, ever.
Means you can't cut off, can't report issues, can't ring in sick etc etc.
Means you can't cut off, can't report issues, can't ring in sick etc etc.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Management Bag Of Dirty Tricks
Use the phone functionality of the PDA, then there's hopefully proof that you tried to contact the office about whatever the problem/issue issindba wrote:Not answering the phone. For anything, ever.
Means you can't cut off, can't report issues
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Management Bag Of Dirty Tricks
There is no call log on the PDA available to us that I have found and believe me I've looked everywhere.
Had a row after I stood waiting for a bag drop off and they said I hadn't rang (Lino f****d off on lunch and forgot to tell anyone)
Had a row after I stood waiting for a bag drop off and they said I hadn't rang (Lino f****d off on lunch and forgot to tell anyone)
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Cucumber
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: 09 Dec 2018, 10:24
- Gender: Female
Management Bag Of Dirty Tricks
I've had the 'just take it all with you' trick a few times recently.
They really will do anything to make it look like a duty hasn't failed.
They really will do anything to make it look like a duty hasn't failed.