ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Hot weather warnings
-
Ringer21
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
- Gender: Male
Hot weather warnings
Yes I went back out and did another 25mins of work I'm a non driver so walked 10mins to the deliver posted a few letters for 5mins then walked back and chucked all the mail on the managers desk. The point I'm trying to make is RM don't give a shite about letters at the minute and it was only letters I got sent back out with letters getting failed on rounds for days managers couldn't careless I would of happily of stayed until my time doing something in the office just thought it was ridiculous considering the heat. Maybe I'm wrong just thought a bit of commonsense should of come into this.
-
xPandabear1992x
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Hot weather warnings
Today was absolutely mental. 50+ oversized, another few flats and 4 bags of mail. Manager took one look at my frame and said "i'd leave a couple of bags in if I were you". So that's what I did. Took on all the fluids, sun cream etc that I could. Still burnt, dehydrated and addled by a spot of heat stroke! Ah well.
-
glass joe
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 11 Mar 2013, 16:59
- Gender: Male
Hot weather warnings
Felt better today, wore factor 50 and wore my own red t-shirt. the red polo shirt is just too much in this heat.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Hot weather warnings
Blimey, a caring manager. Surely they won't last.xPandabear1992x wrote:Today was absolutely mental. 50+ oversized, another few flats and 4 bags of mail. Manager took one look at my frame and said "i'd leave a couple of bags in if I were you". So that's what I did. Took on all the fluids, sun cream etc that I could. Still burnt, dehydrated and addled by a spot of heat stroke! Ah well.