Rommagic wrote:With the government saying people have too wear facemask on public transport on the 15th June will royal mail say the same?.
I don't follow - do you mean RM will make staff wear masks in offices?
A method to stop the social distancing would be for everyone to wear 'face coverings' when they are not at home. To be honest if this isn't done by the end of June the unemployment rate in the UK will go through the roof and a lot of businesses will go bust.
I think that wearing a mask outside of the home at all times will probably be made mandatory at some point within the next month. Don't know how they'll handle cafes and restaurants where you obviously have to take the mask off to eat and drink.
Rommagic wrote:With the government saying people have too wear facemask on public transport on the 15th June will royal mail say the same?.
I don't follow - do you mean RM will make staff wear masks in offices?
A method to stop the social distancing would be for everyone to wear 'face coverings' when they are not at home. To be honest if this isn't done by the end of June the unemployment rate in the UK will go through the roof and a lot of businesses will go bust.
I think that wearing a mask outside of the home at all times will probably be made mandatory at some point within the next month. Don't know how they'll handle cafes and restaurants where you obviously have to take the mask off to eat and drink.
I ain't wearing no mask for no c***.
What you gonna do about It?
Well you won't be going in any shops, medical places or public transport when they all turn you away
maisymoo04 wrote:Part timers piping up again love that word PART TIME get over it
And all the time there are attitudes like that, RM will do whatever they want. They don't need to divide the workforce, the workforce has done it for them.
PS - part time is two words, not one!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
Rommagic wrote:With the government saying people have too wear facemask on public transport on the 15th June will royal mail say the same?.
I don't follow - do you mean RM will make staff wear masks in offices?
A method to stop the social distancing would be for everyone to wear 'face coverings' when they are not at home. To be honest if this isn't done by the end of June the unemployment rate in the UK will go through the roof and a lot of businesses will go bust.
I think that wearing a mask outside of the home at all times will probably be made mandatory at some point within the next month. Don't know how they'll handle cafes and restaurants where you obviously have to take the mask off to eat and drink.
I ain't wearing no mask for no c***.
What you gonna do about It?
Well you won't be going in any shops, medical places or public transport when they all turn you away
you don't get turned away from shops for not wearing a mask.
maisymoo04 wrote:Part timers piping up again love that word PART TIME get over it
And all the time there are attitudes like that, RM will do whatever they want. They don't need to divide the workforce, the workforce has done it for them.
PS - part time is two words, not one![/quote
Sorry fb I meant WORDS
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
I would appreciate it if members could keep this thread civil, a few posts seem to be bear baiting others for no valid reason. If the thread goes off-topic because people can't discuss like adults then to save me more work, and the blood pressure of others, we will lock the thread from discussion but keep the LTB for information purposes.
sorry TBT
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Some days I struggle to fit a single delivery with all its extra oversize in the van so unless they get a bigger van or I take less packets, 2 in a van aint gonna work
If the 2m rule is changed I’d expect the guidance for workplaces would become more lax also, to allow easier working. Even at the moment there are exceptions to a strict 2m distance for the workplace on the gov site
If the 2m rule is changed I’d expect the guidance for workplaces would become more lax also
It's unlikely because that's the opposite of what controlling the virus means.
Managing the R number is a balancing act, if you ease restrictions in one area like social distancing it means you have less room to ease restrictions in other areas such as larger gatherings or releasing the restraints on vulnerable people.
If the distance is reduced to 1m it means other parts of the lockdown will last longer not be made more "lax". There is always a price to pay.