nightwatchman wrote:What a bunch of whinging cnuts! The guys at the NHS are cracking on and not crying about how busy it is, you should all be embarrassed.
What a pointless comparison.
NHS are saving lives.......in the main we are delivering crap bought by bored people stuck at home.
I have worked on the post 4 33 years, yesterday I saw things I have never seen before, because of staff being down more parcels are in the warehouses for longer. Yesterday when I came back from my collections the warehouses where full, so full that there was no York’s, there wasn’t even any room to unload the van, Parcels are on divert to depots sometimes a long way from there original depot.
Be prepared if u are on delivery things are going to be extremely hard in the next couple of days.
norris9 wrote:today was easy in comparison to last week.
Not too bad. A bank holiday week normally means Wednesday becomes like a slightly heavier Tuesday then Thursday and Friday are really heavy, so with all the additional parcels at the moment I’m expecting the rest of the week to be fairly horrendous.
norris9 wrote:today was easy in comparison to last week.
Not too bad. A bank holiday week normally means Wednesday becomes like a slightly heavier Tuesday then Thursday and Friday are really heavy, so with all the additional parcels at the moment I’m expecting the rest of the week to be fairly horrendous.
Brother works at the mail centre. They have had over a quarter of a million parcels through today, no storage and all yorks have been used up already. Basically expect a really heavy Thursday
Tracked packets have gone up, some very small items now having the 'tracked' label on it... I'm wondering if customer's now know their 'untracked' parcels are left lying in Yorkies not being delivered, and spending a little more for that next day guarantee?