ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lapsing?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

Lapsing?

Post by Seymour Buts »

Celgar wrote:
NewPostieUK wrote:
Seymour Buts wrote: can complete my walk in around 2:15 on my own
Blinking flip. I've never done my in less than 5 hours.
He might have meant 2.15 as in finished by 14.15 duty time as opposed to completing in two hours fifteen minutes.
No, I don't. 2.15 on Tuesday. 3.15 on heavier days. Bare in mind I'm working alone. My walk has 550 drops.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Lapsing?

Post by k979aaa »

Seymour Buts wrote:
Celgar wrote:
NewPostieUK wrote:
Seymour Buts wrote: can complete my walk in around 2:15 on my own
Blinking flip. I've never done my in less than 5 hours.
He might have meant 2.15 as in finished by 14.15 duty time as opposed to completing in two hours fifteen minutes.
No, I don't. 2.15 on Tuesday. 3.15 on heavier days. Bare in mind I'm working alone. My walk has 550 drops.
That is tiny mine had 750 and that was 8 years ago and they built more on it no wonder my legs went!
DBM22
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Oct 2019, 21:06
Gender: Male

Lapsing?

Post by DBM22 »

You have a start time and then you have a finish time,, take your breaks,, don't start early,,don't run,,, what is the problem.this applys to full time and part time,, grow a pair and stand up for yourselves.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Lapsing?

Post by Postie45 »

DBM22 wrote:You have a start time and then you have a finish time,, take your breaks,, don't start early,,don't run,,, what is the problem.this applys to full time and part time,, grow a pair and stand up for yourselves.
absolutely this ! if you have time to do it, then you should do it. Dont run so you can get it done though.