Its not been changed its gone, every time my office have lost a duty its been a resign but i work in a small officeRalph Wiggum wrote:A resign of duties would only apply if a certain percentage of duties within the office have changed. Now im not 100% sure but 1/3rd springs to mind, im sure someone will confirm this.
If it is below this then im afraid you lose your duty and indeed will be a reserve until other duties come up for pick.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Walk being Removed and lodging a Greivance
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Walk being Removed and lodging a Greivance
-
Pycho666
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 25 Feb 2020, 15:57
- Gender: Male
Walk being Removed and lodging a Greivance
I had a word with the Rep today and he basically reiterated that he's lodged a disagreement and that he's spoken to the area Rep and that nothings happened for the foreseeable.
I guess its a case of wait and see and take it from there.
I guess its a case of wait and see and take it from there.
-
fatty2017
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 03 Feb 2017, 11:55
- Gender: Female
Walk being Removed and lodging a Greivance
If your 'rep' has put in a disagreement the status quo remains as is, so they cannot act or make changes until the disagreement is heard. Once the disagreement is placed they have to follow the IR framework. 7 days to sit down with manager etc.. Contact your area rep ASAP if I was you to check the disagreement has been placed.
Regarding the grievance I'm sure you have to contact HR now to register a grievance, again though contact your area rep he will know more.
I would contact your area rep though for support as your 'rep' sounds poor.
Regarding the grievance I'm sure you have to contact HR now to register a grievance, again though contact your area rep he will know more.
I would contact your area rep though for support as your 'rep' sounds poor.
-
Pycho666
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 25 Feb 2020, 15:57
- Gender: Male
Walk being Removed and lodging a Greivance
Thanks fatty, do you know how I get my area reps details? I'd rather bypass my office rep as you've pretty much nailed it.fatty2017 wrote:If your 'rep' has put in a disagreement the status quo remains as is, so they cannot act or make changes until the disagreement is heard. Once the disagreement is placed they have to follow the IR framework. 7 days to sit down with manager etc.. Contact your area rep ASAP if I was you to check the disagreement has been placed.
Regarding the grievance I'm sure you have to contact HR now to register a grievance, again though contact your area rep he will know more.
I would contact your area rep though for support as your 'rep' sounds poor.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Walk being Removed and lodging a Greivance
Go on google and find out your town`s Cwu branch details then give them a call.
-
fatty2017
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 03 Feb 2017, 11:55
- Gender: Female
Walk being Removed and lodging a Greivance
Pycho666 go to the cwu.org website and there's links on there to find out branch/reps details etc
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Walk being Removed and lodging a Greivance
That's a particularly worrying thought.beanmuncha wrote:A third of the duties have to have had a big change to them, either in start times or delivery points added or taken away, or in this case being removed.
To have a resign is not as easy as some think, my office keeps calling out for one but nothing has triggered one.
it is hard to explain sometimes, but i heard a rumour RM want annual revisions with a resign????
Just remember under the present agreements if you don't want to you don't have to put your duty in if no change has occurred to it.
It's been mentioned a few times on RMC but re-signs are so often a Poisioned Chalice. Very rare that everyone's happy with the outcome. I suppose with PDA actuals you could review duties on a Yearly basis. It would be a useful tool IF we could trust the management!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Walk being Removed and lodging a Greivance
Well we will have revisions every year soon if ever we need to take breaks and start on time its now, sorry for bringing that up again.