ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MyBundle

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postmanzach
Posts: 515
Joined: 18 Jul 2011, 15:01
Gender: Male

MyBundle

Post by postmanzach »

I got a new telly off there little while back. It’s a few quid a month, perhaps been cheaper to buy outright but wasn’t much in it. On their new mybundle webpge now and can’t find any details about what I owe or that I owe. Looks like they just offering vouchers and discount cards now?
Tonkahol
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Mar 2016, 12:39
Gender: Male

MyBundle

Post by Tonkahol »

What a complete waste of my time, no pension information as before, everything was accessible with the old version,
Why change it, yet another balls up. :arrrghhh
quidjibo
Posts: 4
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 21:05
Gender: Male

MyBundle

Post by quidjibo »

The old site showed you what you could spend, now the new site doesn't even have that. Salary graph gone etc. Live chat is a waste of time.