Really? Is that written anywhere in RM policy that I could show to DOM to ensure that some training actually happens in my DO?DB1100 wrote:You are allowed 30 mins a week for work time drivel,so in fact they are getting 30 mins extra work out of you for free
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Work time learning and the video
-
cookiewise
- Posts: 101
- Joined: 16 Sep 2018, 09:31
- Gender: Female
- Location: over the hills and far away
Work time learning and the video
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2040
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Work time learning and the video
When these video's are shown in our office everyone's talking shouting laughing etc sometimes I wonder what information I have missed? Is there anywhere you can watch at home?
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Work time learning and the video
They used to put some on here: https://www.myroyalmail.com/rmtv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but there hasn't been a new one posted since Decembertwoloops wrote:When these video's are shown in our office everyone's talking shouting laughing etc sometimes I wonder what information I have missed? Is there anywhere you can watch at home?
and even then I think these were different from the ones that you get in WTLL on the internal network.
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Work time learning and the video
Last week on the notice board; WTLL this week Thursday 6th February 2020 "Time to Talk Day" - "Because Healthy Minds Matter" - Managers Briefing to highlight mental heath problems.
WTLL was not held.
I asked the manager, at today's WTLL session why the briefing was not given. No meaningful response & a colleague quipped "because we did not have time."
Which was true, as management have introduced a new way to sort the china packets & were preoccupied with that.
WTLL was not held.
I asked the manager, at today's WTLL session why the briefing was not given. No meaningful response & a colleague quipped "because we did not have time."
Which was true, as management have introduced a new way to sort the china packets & were preoccupied with that.