ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I can't face going in

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
norris9
Posts: 2696
Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
Gender: Female

I can't face going in

Post by norris9 »

Daymon18 wrote:I’m in the same position myself, I’ve gone over by at least an hour every day for the last month (even when I’ve stated I need to finish on time but get given the guilt trip by management).. I release others go over as well because of Xmas, election material etc, but I’m moved near enough everyday to walks I don’t know and am not give any help with taking a bit of the work load off me. Been working for Royal Mail for 2 and a bit years now but I’m still in my mid 20s so think I’ve decided screw this and I’m leaving, don’t need the stress or arguments every day.
Sucks man.

Can't believe they are moving people around and sending them out blind over the Xmas period.