Tman wrote:Bacofoil report sales of kitchen foil have increased by 100%, and the reason behind it is being cited as increased sales due to a spike in Conspiracy Theories, with the resultant demand for Bacofoil hats over the last few weeks.
Every General Election is the same, On the last day Managers run round like headless chickens looking for "stray" votes.
However I'm pretty certain that the contract stipulates that all votes posted by the last collection time the day before the Poll should be forwarded to the Returning Officer no later than 10 am on the day.
This year it has been complicated by Christmas and the extra volume.
kookoo32 wrote: Also as others have stated it's wilful delay to advance the mail I think.
Read that statement out loud and then try to spot the glaringly obvious flaw in the logic.
If it is still unclear why that statement is palpable nonsense try asking a five year old.
Sorry I can't read. Maybe I should ask a five year old to read it for me.
kookoo32 wrote: Also as others have stated it's wilful delay to advance the mail I think.
Read that statement out loud and then try to spot the glaringly obvious flaw in the logic.
If it is still unclear why that statement is palpable nonsense try asking a five year old.
Sorry I can't read. Maybe I should ask a five year old to read it for me.
kookoo32 wrote: Also as others have stated it's wilful delay to advance the mail I think.
Read that statement out loud and then try to spot the glaringly obvious flaw in the logic.
If it is still unclear why that statement is palpable nonsense try asking a five year old.
Sorry I can't read. Maybe I should ask a five year old to read it for me.
How do you delay and advance at the same time?
By Advancing some (the Postal Votes) you are delaying others ( not what the USO agrees ) We were ordered to stop segging 2C and concentrate on segging out postal votes from Large Letters and Letters form Post offices and Colod and Wave 2 and 3 Collections.
midegarelu wrote:
However I'm pretty certain that the contract stipulates that all votes posted by the last collection time the day before the Poll should be forwarded to the Returning Officer no later than 10 am on the day.
The contract says that any postal votes posted back on the day of the election have to be in the hands of the Returning Officers by 22:00 that day for the votes to count. The councils pay RM lots of money to perform final day sweeps so we have to do them. It's just unfortunate that for this election we are in the middle of christmas pressure and so extra processes have had to be put into place to find them. Chill out everybody.
were an handful of postal votes on sorting frame this morning so they lost their vote,
i also had some electoral bumf delivered yesterday by my postman!