Woody Guthrie wrote:Like the4 pillars everything open for renegotiationhans solo wrote:should be aiming for 6p guys get your reps in to fight it
6p or as an office disagree and non delivery until top amount paid
That ship sailed a long time ago.
You can't go to disagreement on something you've already agreed.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay for Election leaflets
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3291
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Pay for Election leaflets
-
Pokemon49
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 13 Nov 2019, 17:54
- Gender: Male
Pay for Election leaflets
Same old story delivery workers getting shafted when they do all the work
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Pay for Election leaflets
Dom didn't know how much when I asked him, sector manager was in the other day, so asked him. He said 1.5p aren't they? I said er, I don't think so mate.... Honestly, where do they get them from. Anyway, shouldn't the whole workforce get the SAME amount for them,? Or are we franchises already. Thought the CWU want to unite the workers not drive an inequality between them or is it only when they want you to vote for something.
-
Ali831
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
- Gender: Female
Pay for Election leaflets
When does payment get made. This is my first time delivering election material/poll cards and have just been told what to count and hand figures to manager. Does it appear in our wages once the election is over when all the figures have been added up?
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Pay for Election leaflets
I had one payment this week for the poll cards £18. All depends on when your manager inputs the figures I'm guessing.Ali831 wrote:When does payment get made. This is my first time delivering election material/poll cards and have just been told what to count and hand figures to manager. Does it appear in our wages once the election is over when all the figures have been added up?
-
grchpo
- Posts: 488
- Joined: 16 Mar 2019, 13:59
- Gender: Male
Pay for Election leaflets
How many calls you got, I got £46 at 3.5p per poll card
-
Ali831
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
- Gender: Female
Pay for Election leaflets
I will keep an eye on my wage slips as haven't had anything yet but then again my overtime has been short since I started and despite chasing it several times and promises it will be sorted nothing has been done. It is just building up and up so I wont hold my breath for my election payments.