I must admit a few of us got a bit vocal .... and some of it was aimed at our colleagues, not just the management.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How dare you Royal Mail......
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
We had the "Work Time Watch With Mother" Briefing today .... just to watch RMTV propaganda FFS.
How they've got the Brass Neck to sit there and spout such Bullshit is beyond me. They must be training to be Politicians. 
I must admit a few of us got a bit vocal .... and some of it was aimed at our colleagues, not just the management.
Considering we got a 97% YES Vote I wonder if half the idiots I work with actually understand what the IA is all about? 
I must admit a few of us got a bit vocal .... and some of it was aimed at our colleagues, not just the management.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
Exactly. We don't have democracy, what we have is Corporatocracy and Oligarchy. With a meaningless sham of a democratic process to elect the next lib/lab/con puppets of the banks, the corporations and the establishmentroadrunner bill wrote:If you ever watch u tude.... Jonathan pie on u tude.. sums the planet up.... its f****d..... ruled and controlled by maniac sociopath psychopaths.... obsessed with their own greed.. wealth and power...
.
We don't even have Capitalism, what we have is Neoliberalism, which is far more insidious, unfair and corrupt than true free market capitalism.
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
How dare you Royal Mail......
Question, with these RMTV videos telling us not to strike, is it mandatory to have to watch them or can we just walk out?
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
frankieboy wrote:Question, with these RMTV videos telling us not to strike, is it mandatory to have to watch them or can we just walk out?
It's not mandatory for part-timers to watch this dribble at our depot,probably cause they don't get in while 9 and the gaffer is keen to get us all out there on delivery so we've got time to do our lapse.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
I got a strange sense of deja vu - wasn't we in the same position with Moya not so long ago?? Then we got an agreement with the Union towards a SWW which the Royal Mail have now decided is unaffordable....strange how they plan to spend billions of pounds on parcel hubs and make change at 'pace' though. Did the managers not get their salary increase and bonus?? Where the fecks ours??Dorset Plodder wrote:We had the "Work Time Watch With Mother" Briefing today .... just to watch RMTV propaganda FFS.How they've got the Brass Neck to sit there and spout such Bullshit is beyond me. They must be training to be Politicians.
I must admit a few of us got a bit vocal .... and some of it was aimed at our colleagues, not just the management.Considering we got a 97% YES Vote I wonder if half the idiots I work with actually understand what the IA is all about?
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
sean38
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 15:42
How dare you Royal Mail......
what these morons don't relise is we send royal mail a message back in may about this,We are not asking for any thing but for r.m to honour there agreement,As soon as rico and his merry man bugger offfrankieboy wrote:How dare you Royal Mail asking me not to strike before Christmas, I don't remember sending you a letter like you have me today asking you to wait just a few days to announce last years profits forecast, just before we could sell our shares. You know what's coming next, a campaign by The Sun newspaper calling us low life scum for trying to ruin Christmas for millions of kids. Absolutely disgusted by their double standards, if we do not make a stand this time then as private Frazer once said "WE'RE ALL DOOMED".
-
bitterpill
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 20 Nov 2010, 22:48
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
I worked for 25 years for Royal Mail before I left 4 years ago! Postmen and women have no idea how well they’re paid in comparison to unskilled workers!nthe moderator on here has banned me from posting as he/she knows I’ll touch a nerve with my posts. Be very careful as to how you manage the coming days, you’re future depends on it!!
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
How dare you Royal Mail......
Come on all you posties,stick them out, youve been bullied,harressed,and made to do unachievable workloads for far too long,its about time you took a stand,so good luck to you all. 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
How dare you Royal Mail......
bitterpill wrote:I worked for 25 years for Royal Mail before I left 4 years ago! Postmen and women have no idea how well they’re paid in comparison to unskilled workers!nthe moderator on here has banned me from posting as he/she knows I’ll touch a nerve with my posts. Be very careful as to how you manage the coming days, you’re future depends on it!!
Still spreading those false lies - perhaps if you kept to the facts and kept personalities out of it Postman may removed the requirement to vet your posts before anyone else can see them.
So to clarify again.
You are not banned (you are on a moderator to check posts before they can be seen setting)
It was Postman (Admin) that placed you on it, not me as Moderator (although I agree with it 100%)
It's not because you touch a nerve, it was because you were abusive - calling posters - cretins and arse lickers.
It was also because you posted some anti-strike posts which seemed designed to upset people (trolling) rather than actually debate.
This is a link to where we addressed this only a few weeks ago. https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 4&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
work
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 09 Sep 2018, 17:01
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
tbt...WITH ALL DUE RESPECT:
It was also because you posted some anti-strike posts which seemed designed to upset people (trolling) rather than actually debate????
DOES THIS THEN MEAN WE DON'T HAVE TO WATCH RMTV during out 'training' time............"anti-strike...designed to upset" (97.1% already decided). Seems a waste of resources - as I thought RMG COULDN'T AFFORD TO SHORTEN OUR WORKING WEEK!!!- ..................actually debate THAT
It was also because you posted some anti-strike posts which seemed designed to upset people (trolling) rather than actually debate????
DOES THIS THEN MEAN WE DON'T HAVE TO WATCH RMTV during out 'training' time............"anti-strike...designed to upset" (97.1% already decided). Seems a waste of resources - as I thought RMG COULDN'T AFFORD TO SHORTEN OUR WORKING WEEK!!!- ..................actually debate THAT
-
work
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 09 Sep 2018, 17:01
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
THEY ARE NOT IDIOTS, MATE...JUST A LITTLE VOCAL AND NEED YOUR SUPPORT AT THIS TIME...TO REMIND 'EM OF THE BIGGER PICTURE. now now no infighting please we don't play the divide and rule game (solidarity is the key and the discussion rests with our reps and rm) THE mediation WAS broken, the law WAS broken next stop LEGAL IA...ALL ABOARD!postslippete wrote:I got a strange sense of deja vu - wasn't we in the same position with Moya not so long ago?? Then we got an agreement with the Union towards a SWW which the Royal Mail have now decided is unaffordable....strange how they plan to spend billions of pounds on parcel hubs and make change at 'pace' though. Did the managers not get their salary increase and bonus?? Where the fecks ours??Dorset Plodder wrote:We had the "Work Time Watch With Mother" Briefing today .... just to watch RMTV propaganda FFS.How they've got the Brass Neck to sit there and spout such Bullshit is beyond me. They must be training to be Politicians.
I must admit a few of us got a bit vocal .... and some of it was aimed at our colleagues, not just the management.Considering we got a 97% YES Vote I wonder if half the idiots I work with actually understand what the IA is all about?
-
world class male
- Posts: 906
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
yes and it's those t&c we want to maintain & protect that we've worked damn hard forbitterpill wrote:Postmen and women have no idea how well they’re paid in comparison to other unskilled workers!
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
We are in theory paid better than most other unskilled workers because the government is not enforcing the minimum wage requirements and allowing abuse of the self employment classification. If the government stopped employers effectively paying often less than five pounds an hour Rico would be less incentivised to head in his current direction. I think we need a total shareholder revolt to remove Rico Black and all the other deadheads from the top of RM. Providing the IA goes ahead I think we are primed for Rico to go away and not come back.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
postieblueshirt
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
When will you learn its not about money get the facts rightbitterpill wrote:I worked for 25 years for Royal Mail before I left 4 years ago! Postmen and women have no idea how well they’re paid in comparison to unskilled workers!nthe moderator on here has banned me from posting as he/she knows I’ll touch a nerve with my posts. Be very careful as to how you manage the coming days, you’re future depends on it!!
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
How dare you Royal Mail......
And some of us still dont want to strike, Its only us that are gonna have to clear the mess up afterwards, Management wont help when its all over.