ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pepper spray for dogs

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Pepper spray for dogs

Post by k979aaa »

arnold cheshire wrote:Log it into the PDA memos
What as an obituary here was my last log in I was moving at the time but alas was not fast enough to avoid a rottweiler with a big bag on my back first it bit my leg then my head here I speak form the dead not that anyone will read the memo in time!
Jeemac
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Jun 2019, 13:03
Gender: Male

Pepper spray for dogs

Post by Jeemac »

noggin1969 wrote:
fire extinguisher can be enough to shock it into releasing its bite.
so does jamming your pen up it's ring
:chuckle
'Apparently' that's a well-known technique employed by police dog handlers, when facing the aggressive dogs of criminals. Small hand-held C02 extinguishers are preferred because no evidence is left!
I only mention this in passing as I can't see it being of any use to us :confused