https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/new ... -campaign/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A parcel collection service has officially been reinstated in an Aberdeen community.
Previously residents in Culter had to travel to Westhill to pick up their post after Royal Mail removed the service from the local shop.
However, following pressure from residents and local MSP Maureen Watt, the organisation agreed to reinstate it.
It officially opened for business yesterday.
Ms Watt said: “After getting all parties involved round the table in my office with Royal Mail, I am delighted they have confirmed that undelivered mail will be available for collection from the post office.
“This is a welcome resolution and ensures residents will no longer have to make trips to the Westhill delivery office.
“I am proud to have assisted residents and the Post Office in getting this issue resolved and hope Culter residents will not have to face such inconveniences again.”
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Parcel service returns to Aberdeen community after campaign
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Parcel service returns to Aberdeen community after campaign
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.