https://iwradio.co.uk/2019/07/02/electr ... n-newport/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
An electrical fire was tackled by firefighters at the Royal Mail depot in Newport last night (Monday).
Crews from Newport and Cowes were called to Riverway just after 6pm.
The fire started in a unit with an alarm sensor.
A thermal imaging camera was also used.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Electrical Fire Tackled At Royal Mail Depot In Newport
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Electrical Fire Tackled At Royal Mail Depot In Newport
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.