bustedflush wrote:This is why I am surprised at the thread TBH. Almost hysterical reaction to what is essentially a faecal smear as the last poster said on a bit of paper or something sealed in a plastic strip-and-seal envelope.
You'd think by some comments the person had deposited a whole 500g walnut whip straight into a Jiffy Bag, sealed it and chucked it in the letterbox and the postie had found bits of stained sweetcorn rolling around in the bottom of his pouch!
Ahhh cr@p...
When I sent my sample I sent a massive log. I was just supposed to send a smear? balls!
It's like when you have something to sign for and the person comes to the door has rubber gloves on still dripping and you reluctantly hand over the pda
My colleague once had someone put a bag of dog poo in the postbox. Needless to say the letters in the box weren't collected that day and the incident reported to management. Makes you wonder how sick some folks really are.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
south London postie wrote:Don't understand. Is this a Collections issue? No reason for me to see or know about this is there if I just deliver post on a normal walk?
Do you not do COD down there then or is it a them and us situation down there then?
postslippete wrote:My colleague once had someone put a bag of dog poo in the postbox. Needless to say the letters in the box weren't collected that day and the incident reported to management. Makes you wonder how sick some folks really are.
They just could not give a s**t but how do you know it was dog poo?
postslippete wrote:My colleague once had someone put a bag of dog poo in the postbox. Needless to say the letters in the box weren't collected that day and the incident reported to management. Makes you wonder how sick some folks really are.
I've had this, the smell hit me as soon as I opened the box. I just closed it without touching anything and and reported it when I got back.