weird how it got there ! but glad it turned up, they usually doOxygenpro wrote:It turned up! Covering the round again today and as I pull one of my bags out, the strap hooks onto the catch that opens the divider between the cab and the back of the van, it falls open and there it is!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lost special
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Lost special
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
Lost special
nice! a happy ending.
I feel I have made 2 recent balls ups, but have heard no complaints from management about them yet....possibly won't. But definitely learned from those balls ups.
Soaked a foreign special letter a few days back, was sodden. Not even sure I scanned it. May have not even needed to leave a docket, but did, sending the recipient to the depot to pick up their dried out letter.
+ also left a cardboard parcel out for someone when it seemed like it was going to be a pleasant day, then 40mins later and for the rest of day it pissed down.
I feel I have made 2 recent balls ups, but have heard no complaints from management about them yet....possibly won't. But definitely learned from those balls ups.
Soaked a foreign special letter a few days back, was sodden. Not even sure I scanned it. May have not even needed to leave a docket, but did, sending the recipient to the depot to pick up their dried out letter.
+ also left a cardboard parcel out for someone when it seemed like it was going to be a pleasant day, then 40mins later and for the rest of day it pissed down.
-
themailman
- Posts: 399
- Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Lost special
glad it turned up.
i lost a special once and it was sheer panic.
I signed for them after I had bundled up duty and placed it at the start of the corresponding bundle (it was my first bag).
I then duly posted it through someone elses door.
I retraced my steps and luckily the person who got it was in. They had it sitting on their hall table and were just about to go and put it into the postbox, which I suppose wouldn't have been the worst outcome.
i lost a special once and it was sheer panic.
I signed for them after I had bundled up duty and placed it at the start of the corresponding bundle (it was my first bag).
I then duly posted it through someone elses door.
I retraced my steps and luckily the person who got it was in. They had it sitting on their hall table and were just about to go and put it into the postbox, which I suppose wouldn't have been the worst outcome.