I would say us Posties should camera record our rounds, but it's probably illegal. I'll happily live feed my round to a manager.Celgar wrote: I agree we need the AHDC fitted in every DO or failing that a clocking in & out system that can't be 'played'. This will show in most or a lot of cases that the walks cannot be completed in duty time.
What I have written above is probably the main reason why we will not get the AHDC or an accurate clocking in and out system. RM knows the state of play and that they are on the winning side.
I am sure a manager could come out on a round here and there with a van share and watch.....they will most certainly see we are overworked. But I am sure they know this...but they won't admit it, or at least won't do anything about it....because slave labour = $$$$$$$$$.