I know this forum is open to all people with any interest in Royal Mail to pass comment on many varied topics.Woody Guthrie wrote:You are absolutely obsessed with start/finish times tommy to the point where you completely ignore the real reason we're losing hours in delivery offices and that's the reduction in indoor workload due to continuing automation.
All of the hours that have come out of my office in the last 20 years have been based on these facts, no hours have been removed on the basis of posties finishing early, how do you explain that?
Be that, posties, processing, Anguard, parcel force, Romec, retirees, all others employed as contractors, the general public etc,, and that will also include RM management staff. The site is not a CWU only monopoly.
I admit to being an ex CWU Union Rep and speak up often and openly on this site mainly about the B&H and intimidation experienced by those posties who deserve better representation and protection( check my posting history) - drawing upon my own personal experience off having been subjected to a lot of intimidation by RM management at a very senior level ALL based and caused by the very thing you are so keen to support. The early starters only want to finish earlier I get that, you would never believe that managers could utilise that to their own bonus driven advantage causing a lot of grief along the way, INTIMIDATION! That’s why I am obsessed, you are right about that part.
Does that explain to you WHY I am obsessed about the impact of people starting early! If there was NO impact on others I would not care or give a toss. It’s the managers who use it as a lever to abuse the other staff, and that’s an undeniable fact.
The quieter, weaker sorts are left to fend for themselves and ignored by colleagues who could help them with a little more support and advice. The original poster may now be aware of this!! In delivery offices most people are out for themselves.
In the meantime DO and area managers continue to act with impunity, B&H along with intimidation continues unabated.
I also attended many Union meetings and educational courses during that time and learned a lot about Royal Mail HR politics, I never encountered anyone with views similar to yours, quite the opposite in all honesty. Your portrayal of how you run your units Union business like a well oiled machine, keeping EVERYONE happy with people starting and finishing as they like is in vast contrast to the nation wide experience that others know or recognise.
Your postings bear no semblance of Trade Union policy ethic or moral fabric, in the value of fairness or promotion and protecting of T&Cs while advocating the general welfare of Union members. Your true character shines through the mist!
Well done, to portray any social conscience or pretence towards all colleagues under the Rep banner is a tad mischievous!!
So Woody, I respectfully disagree with your view that early starters have not been responsible for the loss of any office hours, and the other aspect of their actions Is much more profound, it sets a benchmark that others are expected to follow and those consequences cost RM “money”! The managers real bogie man!!! When some sit at home happily finished for the day, others can still be out on delivery- even cutting off- where OT is incurred by others prepared to take up that work.
And that is where the real problems start, as a Rep I would be very surprised if you have never been involved in such bitter matters on behalf of your fellow members! If you have, how do you explain your open support for the perpetrators?