ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
burton76
Posts: 44
Joined: 08 Nov 2017, 14:31
Gender: Female

Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!

Post by burton76 »

As I am off sick, I have been unable to ask anyone at work.

I find them completely corrupt and feel they are intent on getting rid of me because I refuse to work for free without notice and because I stood up to an abusive manager. Their b&h and grievance policies are just pie on the sky and disappear when you try to use them.


They can say and do what they want - I will take notes and try to ensure their notes are of what is discussed - they can do as they please. I am preparing for tribunal.
danterossetti
Posts: 136
Joined: 19 May 2013, 18:19
Gender: Male

Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!

Post by danterossetti »

Well good luck. When it is all finished could you come back and report the outcome? It could help someone else in the future.
woofwoof
Posts: 1516
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
Gender: Male
Location: stinky land

Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!

Post by woofwoof »

How did the meeting go did they lose