ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
-
burton76
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 08 Nov 2017, 14:31
- Gender: Female
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
I got a letter from HR saying to inform them if the meeting I am supposed to have with the investigating manager resolves the issue. I got a letter from him saying he won't speak to the manager I complain about until the end of the process! I queried this with HR and asked how the meeting could resolve the issue if they hadn't even spoken to him/made him aware of allegations.
They said, that might not have been worded for you but someone else! I asked what he meant and he said - they are standard letters not necessarily aimed at you!
So, I approach them for help with b&h and they send me a letter which may not be written for me! Great support.
They said, that might not have been worded for you but someone else! I asked what he meant and he said - they are standard letters not necessarily aimed at you!
So, I approach them for help with b&h and they send me a letter which may not be written for me! Great support.
-
bikermom
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 05 Apr 2019, 19:30
- Gender: Female
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
Surely , this is a bigger issue and mybe have a chat with the local police , just a suggestion .
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
Who is being conducted as a result of the investigation? You or the manager?
HR and Royal Fail nearly always try and knock B+H cases down to conduct issues or say it's a grievance as it makes their figures look better when the top table lot have a nice dinner at these poncy best employers of the year bullshite. It's also easier for them to dismiss people under the `bad faith routine`.
I have dealt with quite a few of their `impartial`
investigators in my time.
HR and Royal Fail nearly always try and knock B+H cases down to conduct issues or say it's a grievance as it makes their figures look better when the top table lot have a nice dinner at these poncy best employers of the year bullshite. It's also easier for them to dismiss people under the `bad faith routine`.
I have dealt with quite a few of their `impartial`
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
burton76
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 08 Nov 2017, 14:31
- Gender: Female
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
I have no idea who is being conducted! I spoke to HR and they don't know either!
If it is me, they have to tell me asap what I am accused of, by law. But up to now - they don't follow any laws!
It is like a badly written sitcom.
If it is me, they have to tell me asap what I am accused of, by law. But up to now - they don't follow any laws!
It is like a badly written sitcom.
-
bikermom
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 05 Apr 2019, 19:30
- Gender: Female
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
just sharing my favourite post by far ,well so far anyway ,
(from the "hows you day " thread).
"GOOD MORNING ROYAL MAIL !!", Woke up this morning with too much time on my hands
,as im off work with a broken ankle
,but that's a story for another day :
, then got to thinking
things need to change in my life to become a better me
, so from this day fourth , I vow to become totally selfish and act without emotion to the people around me , to disregard health and safety rules
unless it assists me in any way of course ,oh yes and remove all moral compass, which in turn makes it esier for me to bully or manipulate those beneath me for personal gain , then withhold important information if it suits me of course
, and finally if all else fails just lie
.
Yes ! I think that will give me the skills I need to climb the ladder and become a MANAGER !! at ROYAL MAIL!!
.
Do you know what ? ,I'm feeling better allready.
"GOOD MORNING ROYAL MAIL !!", Woke up this morning with too much time on my hands
Yes ! I think that will give me the skills I need to climb the ladder and become a MANAGER !! at ROYAL MAIL!!
Do you know what ? ,I'm feeling better allready.
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
Have you contacted your branch secretary
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
Having a good day thenbikermom wrote:just sharing my favourite post by far ,well so far anyway ,(from the "hows you day " thread).
![]()
"GOOD MORNING ROYAL MAIL !!", Woke up this morning with too much time on my hands,as im off work with a broken ankle
,but that's a story for another day :
, then got to thinking
things need to change in my life to become a better me
, so from this day fourth , I vow to become totally selfish and act without emotion to the people around me , to disregard health and safety rules
unless it assists me in any way of course ,oh yes and remove all moral compass, which in turn makes it esier for me to bully or manipulate those beneath me for personal gain , then withhold important information if it suits me of course
, and finally if all else fails just lie
![]()
.
Yes ! I think that will give me the skills I need to climb the ladder and become a MANAGER !! at ROYAL MAIL!!.
Do you know what ? ,I'm feeling better allready.
-
burton76
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 08 Nov 2017, 14:31
- Gender: Female
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
No - there have been a few issues. The union didn't support me so I stopped paying them.
It seems the RM follow few employment laws with the full knowledge of the union reps at our depot. The union rep sniggered at me when I asked for help getting a written contract and when I wasn't getting paid properly for 4 months just shrugged their shoulders and said, 'Well, if there's nowt he can do about it...' I find them atrocious and nothing like a union is supposed to be.
It seems the RM follow few employment laws with the full knowledge of the union reps at our depot. The union rep sniggered at me when I asked for help getting a written contract and when I wasn't getting paid properly for 4 months just shrugged their shoulders and said, 'Well, if there's nowt he can do about it...' I find them atrocious and nothing like a union is supposed to be.
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
Report them to CWU HQburton76 wrote:No - there have been a few issues. The union didn't support me so I stopped paying them.
It seems the RM follow few employment laws with the full knowledge of the union reps at our depot. The union rep sniggered at me when I asked for help getting a written contract and when I wasn't getting paid properly for 4 months just shrugged their shoulders and said, 'Well, if there's nowt he can do about it...' I find them atrocious and nothing like a union is supposed to be.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
And still nothing will be done.woofwoof wrote:Report them to CWU HQburton76 wrote:No - there have been a few issues. The union didn't support me so I stopped paying them.
It seems the RM follow few employment laws with the full knowledge of the union reps at our depot. The union rep sniggered at me when I asked for help getting a written contract and when I wasn't getting paid properly for 4 months just shrugged their shoulders and said, 'Well, if there's nowt he can do about it...' I find them atrocious and nothing like a union is supposed to be.
-
burton76
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 08 Nov 2017, 14:31
- Gender: Female
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
I don't know what sort of depot you all work in but ours is a shambles of corruption. The managers smoke on the platform - it's the only place I've ever encountered that defies the smoking ban. They do as they please.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
report them to h@s aswellburton76 wrote:I don't know what sort of depot you all work in but ours is a shambles of corruption. The managers smoke on the platform - it's the only place I've ever encountered that defies the smoking ban. They do as they please.
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
-
burton76
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 08 Nov 2017, 14:31
- Gender: Female
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
I found out only yesterday, it is me being conducted. I do not know what the accusation is. I have been invited to a fact finding meeting on Friday for 'the conversation' I had with him. I assume this means when he threatened me.
The b&h complaint I made was in full swing for 2 and a half weeks before he made these allegations despite me being told he would be questioned last! Although the grievance procedure states a fact finding meeting will take place within 2 days of the incident.
I have been on sick with stress and have been stonewalled by them - having had no contact until my area manger rang me the night before I got the letter to tell me I would be receiving a letter.
Corrupt as all hell.
I make a b&h complaint so they begin to investigate then find a way to turn it around without following their own procedures.
The b&h complaint I made was in full swing for 2 and a half weeks before he made these allegations despite me being told he would be questioned last! Although the grievance procedure states a fact finding meeting will take place within 2 days of the incident.
I have been on sick with stress and have been stonewalled by them - having had no contact until my area manger rang me the night before I got the letter to tell me I would be receiving a letter.
Corrupt as all hell.
I make a b&h complaint so they begin to investigate then find a way to turn it around without following their own procedures.
-
danterossetti
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 19 May 2013, 18:19
- Gender: Male
Made b&H complaint - now being conducted after threats from manager!
Burton. If you are not in the Union do you have a friend or ally you can take into meetings with you to take notes and witness what is being said?