ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

redelivery of 1pm special

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

redelivery of 1pm special

Post by crimson king »

There's an old bloke on my old duty who would come and hunt me down on his pushbike if I'd red carded his special, bless him. He gets several a week, gawd only knows what's in them.

Anyway, many times he's found me after one o' clock and I've told him to go and wait by the van and when I've finished the loop I've rescanned it and let him have it (I obviously don't make him wait if the van is close enough to nip back to). Never had a problem or any grief over it from management.

If a colleague refused to do this for me I'd be pretty hacked off about it, to be honest, especially if I was on leave and subsequently had to make a special trip to the callers' office to collect it. :no no
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.