Yeah! It's nice, thank me later....clashcityrocker wrote:Marmite and avocado?crimson king wrote:or marmite (for avocado).
Seriously?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What you guys eat?!
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
What you guys eat?!
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
What you guys eat?!
Yeah, okay, you got me.... didn't mean whole breasts...DrSatan wrote:Three or four whole breasts? Full chicken fillets? That's a whole lot!crimson king wrote: Lunch ...three or four chicken breasts in wraps with picallii or roast beef in wrap with horseradish
Those chicken breast slices you get from ...places.....
I'm still a fully honed whippit me, whatever....
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
CharlesSpooner
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
- Gender: Male
What you guys eat?!
Our DO doesn't have a canteen facility anymore so it's cereal for me mixed with oats during my break. Usually grab a chocolate bar and bag of crisps out on delivery and if I'm doing OT it's another bowl of cereal before going back out. Eat tons of crap and takeaways outside work hours though but it gets burnt off and my weight stays steady. Though if I have annual leave I absolutely pile the weight on very quickly
Makes you wonder how hard RM are flogging their employees
Makes you wonder how hard RM are flogging their employees
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
What you guys eat?!
I barely have time for meal relief on the job.
Anyway, it's dinner time for me now, so I think I'll cook up some good old-fashioned beans on toast. Simple, healthy and fun.
Anyway, it's dinner time for me now, so I think I'll cook up some good old-fashioned beans on toast. Simple, healthy and fun.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
What you guys eat?!
A canteen....what's one of them???
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
What you guys eat?!
As a reserve, I don't have time to eat on the duties I cover. I barely have time to have a sip of my drink.
Today, I had cornflakes before work. I didn't eat anything til I got home.
Today, I had cornflakes before work. I didn't eat anything til I got home.
-
Ren Hoëk
- Posts: 737
- Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
- Gender: Male
What you guys eat?!
I rarely eat during work. Il have some cereal before I head off to work probably around about 05:10ish then nothing until I get home at about 2/3pm depending if its a long or short. I try not to drink too much out on delivery as well as I have a fairly weak bladder.
The issue I find is that because il have my lunch at 3ish my missus gets home at 4ish and then wants tea. So I eat two meals within about 2 hours of each other. Our meal relief is fixed at 8am! Lunch, at 8am! Im starting to think I may ask my boss and partner if this can change.
The issue I find is that because il have my lunch at 3ish my missus gets home at 4ish and then wants tea. So I eat two meals within about 2 hours of each other. Our meal relief is fixed at 8am! Lunch, at 8am! Im starting to think I may ask my boss and partner if this can change.
-
Dayman!
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 07 Nov 2016, 19:06
- Gender: Male
What you guys eat?!
You do have time, actually.Interested-seeker wrote:As a reserve, I don't have time to eat on the duties I cover. I barely have time to have a sip of my drink.
Today, I had cornflakes before work. I didn't eat anything til I got home.
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
What you guys eat?!
Everyone has 40 min PAID meal relief and should take it whatever amount of work they have that dayPostmanBitesDog wrote:I barely have time for meal relief on the job.
Anyway, it's dinner time for me now, so I think I'll cook up some good old-fashioned beans on toast. Simple, healthy and fun.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
What you guys eat?!
That's the theory, DiamondSmiles, but when I work with cocky drivers who don't work hard enough, then I miss out on my meal relief. And no, the managers aren't helpful.DiamondSmiles wrote:Everyone has 40 min PAID meal relief and should take it whatever amount of work they have that dayPostmanBitesDog wrote:I barely have time for meal relief on the job.
Anyway, it's dinner time for me now, so I think I'll cook up some good old-fashioned beans on toast. Simple, healthy and fun.