ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Delivery supplement- why part timers

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4116
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Delivery supplement- why part timers

Post by ted_e_bear »

Navalron wrote:Decoy boy. Yes I can stand up for myself. I'm 51 years of age. I left RM to go to another job. I have a sibling who is pretty high up in RM so get more insight to what's happening than most reps. Oh and I was in the Royal Navy before I came into the post office in 91. Anything more you want to know? :cuppa
Is your name Ron ?
Navalron
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1044
Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Delivery supplement- why part timers

Post by Navalron »

No. My names not ron.... :cuppa
Navalron
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1044
Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Delivery supplement- why part timers

Post by Navalron »

And I never said that households were being axed, I said that the delivery supplement will be going. Also the £9 collection supplement as well. Mock me all your want, it won't be me that's losing money. :Boo hoo!
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12196
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Delivery supplement- why part timers

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Navalron wrote:And I never said that households were being axed, I said that the delivery supplement will be going. Also the £9 collection supplement as well. Mock me all your want, it won't be me that's losing money. :Boo hoo!
Long term it wouldn't surprise me to see absolutely all allowances get axed
The Postman
Posts: 267
Joined: 10 May 2017, 14:41
Gender: Male

Delivery supplement- why part timers

Post by The Postman »

Navalron wrote:And I never said that households were being axed, I said that the delivery supplement will be going. Also the £9 collection supplement as well. Mock me all your want, it won't be me that's losing money. :Boo hoo!
Delivery supplement is currently 66p an hour, that’s over £1300 a year for a full timer. There’ll be a nationwide strike if they try and remove it unless they consolidate it into the hourly rate.