ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Future

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
abuch1980
Posts: 226
Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 12:30
Gender: Male

Future

Post by abuch1980 »

Rumple wrote:
tmac wrote:If there is any future in Royal Mail how does anyone see it happening? I for one can see later starts and later finishing I.e. 9 -5. Would take that if it was mon -fri.
Mon-fri would be lovely but I know of no delivery company who does that. If anything it'll end up a 7 day rota now that we're a parcel business.
Parcel force pretty much have Saturday and Sunday off.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12184
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Future

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Probably end up with Specials done by a dedicated duty(s) at DOs and the rest of the DO staff 10:00-18:00 so RM could have all LAT items done with normal deliveries and save on night shift allowance in MCs