Who knows lincox who he is or what he is but everyone is waiting on his big announcement in may ( supposed to be march then changed) glad the legs are recoveringLincox wrote:Yes enjoying retirement Aiden. The legs have just started to recover.
It was wishful thinking. RM are the absolute pits when it comes to employee fairness and applying their disciplinary procedures. I really enjoyed the work but if anyone was asking me whether they would recommend them as a company to work for, I would tell them to not touch them even with a barge pole. I assume that since the wild Canadian Bird took flight nothing has changed with the introduction of the high flying Dutchman or is he Swiss?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Baird Street DO in Glasgow have voted to return to work
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male