ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Gatwick Holiday parking

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Sapphire/Virgo
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Apr 2016, 21:27
Gender: Female

Gatwick Holiday parking

Post by Sapphire/Virgo »

I’m going on Holiday and a work college mentioned that he had parked the car in The Royal Mail car park a few years ago is this still available to Royal Mail staff.
ukvoyager2004
Posts: 11
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 08:15
Gender: Male

Gatwick Holiday parking

Post by ukvoyager2004 »

Yes still available. If you contact cheryl.muggeridge@royalmail.com, she will email you form to complete and return..its £1 a day that goes to the Melanoma Charity. When Cheryl sends the form to you, she will provide full details.
Sapphire/Virgo
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Apr 2016, 21:27
Gender: Female

Gatwick Holiday parking

Post by Sapphire/Virgo »

Thank you
minesastella2013
Posts: 34
Joined: 08 Nov 2013, 14:51
Gender: Male

Gatwick Holiday parking

Post by minesastella2013 »

I have just sorted this out for a 2 week break in April, give £20 for the charity, all sorted within a week
Tonto1965
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Aug 2022, 10:55
Gender: Male

Re: Gatwick Holiday parking

Post by Tonto1965 »

I'm going away on the 10th September is it too late to book parking
Tonto1965
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Aug 2022, 10:55
Gender: Male

Re: Gatwick Holiday parking

Post by Tonto1965 »

I'm going away on the 10th September is it too late to book parking
dillypot
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Oct 2012, 16:28
Gender: Male

Re: Gatwick Holiday parking

Post by dillypot »

No as long as Cheryl isn't on annual leave as I think she is the only one who deals with requests but would contact her immediately