ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Transfer Application Process
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Applied a week ago now still haven’t heard anything it saids they plan to hold interviews on 22nd jan! Also saids face to face interview if successful with application. Is that true? Or is that just standard writing for all jobs advertised.
-
delfranklin1969
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 09 Jul 2015, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
No, if you do it via success factors you bypass all that stuff as you rightly say it is on file.fiveoclockhero wrote:Do you really have to attach your CV and answer all those questions about driving licence categories etc? Surely all the required info is already on file?
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Thanks. I’ve managed to log on to Success Factors and apply. It did ask for my licence details and wouldn’t complete until I attached my cv. But hey ho, all done now.delfranklin1969 wrote:No, if you do it via success factors you bypass all that stuff as you rightly say it is on file.fiveoclockhero wrote:Do you really have to attach your CV and answer all those questions about driving licence categories etc? Surely all the required info is already on file?
-
Pancake123
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 06 Nov 2018, 06:58
- Gender: Female
Transfer Application Process
Is it necessary to inform my DOM about transfer online request ?
Not sure What to do , Personally I would inform DOM but I think he could do everything against me ,I know we are understaffed, my plan is to apply for Indoor/Mail Centre vacancy in the future and go straight to any manager from there ...
Not sure What to do , Personally I would inform DOM but I think he could do everything against me ,I know we are understaffed, my plan is to apply for Indoor/Mail Centre vacancy in the future and go straight to any manager from there ...
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
You don’t have to notify your DOM at all that you want a transfer, as HR will send an email to your manager, once he/she knows your off to another DO they can’t stop your decision from moving. You have 28 days to complete the transfer over to your new depot BUT your manager has to liaise with the your new manager at your new DO.Pancake123 wrote:Is it necessary to inform my DOM about transfer online request ?
Not sure What to do , Personally I would inform DOM but I think he could do everything against me ,I know we are understaffed, my plan is to apply for Indoor/Mail Centre vacancy in the future and go straight to any manager from there ...
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
So, I dont “meet the criteria for the role as outlined in the application process” Am I missing something? I’m already a postie at one office and applied for a position at another. Is it just a fob-off cos someone already lined up? I’ve been with RM exactly 6 months. Is that too soon?
Not too bothered as I enjoying it, but being nearer home would’ve been handier. Just dont know how I dont meet the criteria.
Not too bothered as I enjoying it, but being nearer home would’ve been handier. Just dont know how I dont meet the criteria.
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Don’t beat yourself up about it there could a number of factors why you wasn’t offered the job. Maybe somebody more senior than you applied and got the job internally. Keep your fingers crossed I’m sure something else willfiveoclockhero wrote:So, I dont “meet the criteria for the role as outlined in the application process” Am I missing something? I’m already a postie at one office and applied for a position at another. Is it just a fob-off cos someone already lined up? I’ve been with RM exactly 6 months. Is that too soon?
Not too bothered as I enjoying it, but being nearer home would’ve been handier. Just dont know how I dont meet the criteria.
creep up soon.
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
OK Sledge, thanksSledge4211 wrote:Don’t beat yourself up about it there could a number of factors why you wasn’t offered the job. Maybe somebody more senior than you applied and got the job internally. Keep your fingers crossed I’m sure something else willfiveoclockhero wrote:So, I dont “meet the criteria for the role as outlined in the application process” Am I missing something? I’m already a postie at one office and applied for a position at another. Is it just a fob-off cos someone already lined up? I’ve been with RM exactly 6 months. Is that too soon?
Not too bothered as I enjoying it, but being nearer home would’ve been handier. Just dont know how I dont meet the criteria.
creep up soon.
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Took a week but finally got the offer letter through ! Transfer is a GO GO !!
-
FFeeMAN
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
I have been trying to log in but it doesn't work form me either.
I have tried via MYFUTURE and same story can't log into my internal account. :(
I have tried via MYFUTURE and same story can't log into my internal account. :(