I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.
Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmas
Was voted the funniest man at my office for this year an honour which I was grateful to receive.
Before you decide to make derogatory comments and jump in with both feet why don't you use your time more usefully be reading my insertion publicised in the Daily Mail which was at the back of my mind when I made my comments.
As already stated I don't have to agree with the advice I gave on Christmas Tipping but I feel that it is the purpose of this chat room to give all information that is relevant on the matter being discussed. Having shown and shared this information is a matter of individual choice but I am making colleagues aware of it so they do not fall foul of a manger who may take the opportunity to use it in a dismissal.
Should have mentioned that the reason I was given the accolade as the funniest man in the office was that the competition was to see who could tell 5 jokes in the shortest space of time.
I gave 5 managers names and won.
I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.
Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmas
Was voted the funniest man at my office for this year an honour which I was grateful to receive.
Before you decide to make derogatory comments and jump in with both feet why don't you use your time more usefully be reading my insertion publicised in the Daily Mail which was at the back of my mind when I made my comments.
As already stated I don't have to agree with the advice I gave on Christmas Tipping but I feel that it is the purpose of this chat room to give all information that is relevant on the matter being discussed. Having shown and shared this information is a matter of individual choice but I am making colleagues aware of it so they do not fall foul of a manger who may take the opportunity to use it in a dismissal.
Should have mentioned that the reason I was given the accolade as the funniest man in the office was that the competition was to see who could tell 5 jokes in the shortest space of time.
I gave 5 managers names and won.
I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.
Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmas
Was voted the funniest man at my office for this year an honour which I was grateful to receive.
Before you decide to make derogatory comments and jump in with both feet why don't you use your time more usefully be reading my insertion publicised in the Daily Mail which was at the back of my mind when I made my comments.
As already stated I don't have to agree with the advice I gave on Christmas Tipping but I feel that it is the purpose of this chat room to give all information that is relevant on the matter being discussed. Having shown and shared this information is a matter of individual choice but I am making colleagues aware of it so they do not fall foul of a manger who may take the opportunity to use it in a dismissal.
Daily Mail reader? Enough said....
You may be an avid reader of the Observer, Guardian, Financial Times on the orther hand a Sun worshipper or you buy the Daily Star for the pictures only as its easier to read but nether the less it doesn't matter which tabloid is publishing an issue the fact is the Bribery Act still exists and the point is which you seem to be missing is by advertising the tips you are making some unscrupoulous manager on knowing this may use this information to get rid of you.
In other words whichever tips you receive over this Christmas period keep your mouth shut and don't advertise this on an open forum.
I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.
Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmas
Was voted the funniest man at my office for this year an honour which I was grateful to receive.
Before you decide to make derogatory comments and jump in with both feet why don't you use your time more usefully be reading my insertion publicised in the Daily Mail which was at the back of my mind when I made my comments.
As already stated I don't have to agree with the advice I gave on Christmas Tipping but I feel that it is the purpose of this chat room to give all information that is relevant on the matter being discussed. Having shown and shared this information is a matter of individual choice but I am making colleagues aware of it so they do not fall foul of a manger who may take the opportunity to use it in a dismissal.
Get a grip, there’s so many flaws is what you have posted I can’t even be bothered to dissect it
I take it from your posting that you have never had to sit at the other end of a manager's desk at a disciplinary hearing and defend charges that a realistic human being would find to be imageable.
I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.
Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmas
Was voted the funniest man at my office for this year an honour which I was grateful to receive.
Before you decide to make derogatory comments and jump in with both feet why don't you use your time more usefully be reading my insertion publicised in the Daily Mail which was at the back of my mind when I made my comments.
As already stated I don't have to agree with the advice I gave on Christmas Tipping but I feel that it is the purpose of this chat room to give all information that is relevant on the matter being discussed. Having shown and shared this information is a matter of individual choice but I am making colleagues aware of it so they do not fall foul of a manger who may take the opportunity to use it in a dismissal.
Get a grip, there’s so many flaws is what you have posted I can’t even be bothered to dissect it
I take it from your posting that you have never had to sit at the other end of a manager's desk at a disciplinary hearing and defend charges that a realistic human being would find to be imageable.
I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.
Grow up
None! I don't expect to either as I am on a 3 day cover. I don't expect the reserves get any tips either
It's my first Christmas so I assume the regular post man/lady doesn't give us a fifth of what they take in tips? That would be the nice thing to do.
few bottles of wine , crate of bud ,tub of celebrations so far . being a firms driver don't really get money , fancy sharing it with me REHAB joys of xmas ???
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.
Individual tips over £30.
In the last 20 years I have had one tip that exceeded that amount.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Charliecat wrote:
It's my first Christmas so I assume the regular post man/lady doesn't give us a fifth of what they take in tips? That would be the nice thing to do.
Any tips given to me personally then they go to me,if the customer says put this in the pot then it gets shared out equally amongst the 3 of us,done this the last 32 christmas's with no problems
Been on the same duty 3 yrs, "looked after" loads of the regular parcel receivers using their garden sheds etc,also already delivered lots of incorrectly addressed Xmas cards to the right houses, anyway I'm safe enough from the taxman, so far.......fuk all !!