I don't know if IB do random patrols but what it they do and they spot you doorstepping parcels? You'd be in the s**tBlinkboy44 wrote:I said only doorstep if customers stick their heads out of their windows and say they will be down shortly, despite what they say, it’s usually at least 2 minutes or longer. Whilst your delivering the next few houses, you can keep an eye and make sure the parcel gets collected. Cmon that goes without saying !
All them few moments saved each time could potentially add up to enough time allowing the DOM to add more delivery points to your walk.Blinkboy44 wrote:I said only walk on grass thats uncared for. chances are, customers won’t care if you do!
Anything with a valid barcode will likely have been scanned somewhere in the system so could potentially get flagged up somewhere as a failureBlinkboy44 wrote:I said don’t scan saying that says untracked or appears to not need scanning. If it says untracked, take it on face value..